#5- What a spot to be! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#5- What a spot to be!

You’re like Tom Cruise in the edge of tomorrow. Lol
Not really a TC fan to begin with, but between that one, and Vanilla Sky, he set a new bar for horrible.

Credit where due though, A Few Good Men is a classic.

As far as predictions about the Phins, if anyone throws enough crap against the wall, somethings bound to stick.

Unfortunately, I think Rosen is toast .... but will see if the OTAs show anything.

Burrow is unquestionably the best QB this year AND NEXT .... Lawrence showed that in the game.

Trade either 3x #1s or 2x #1s + #2s for the dude and call it a day .... Tua’s injuries scare the heck outta me and the NFL is much faster and more likely to keep getting hurt!

I agree. One thing I always wondered is if the other GMs know - meaning, they have insight as to who we are spending the most time with etc. I saw Burrow’s dad said something about the fact “he’d be happy going to Cincy” which to me suggests they are already speaking / it’s a done deal. Thoughts?
I think its damn near a lock that Cincy is taking Burrow. Hes an Ohio boy.....they cant let him get away

Yes! Because a corner will really turn this franchise around! After Fitz retires we will really take the next step with a corner

Okudah and Gross-Matos will do more to turn the franchise around the first year or two than Tua and Biadasz...

Long story short...Okudah will be available for duty on day 1 of training camp.

Dolphins fans overthinking the Tua injuries is hilarious. You dudes really want to be a mediocre franchise forever. It’s obvious.

Yeah, let’s just play it safe and draft Andrew Thomas Lmao

A CB changes nothing.
I love Okudah but what did PP ever accomplish without a QB.
Geeze look at Gilmore. Best CB in the league. No playoffs wins without QB play
Find the QB. Build the OL. Go from there.

Tua is an elite QB with amazing accuracy, quick decision making and release. The injury is to his hip that doesn't affect any of that. I think he's going #3, teams are coming up to get him.

Dolphins fans overthinking the Tua injuries is hilarious. You dudes really want to be a mediocre franchise forever. It’s obvious.

Yeah, let’s just play it safe and draft Andrew Thomas Lmao
I would love to play poker with you. I would own your house.

Gamblers who take longshots, rather that smart bets end up broke.

It's easy to say "roll the dice", when it's not you taking the actual risk.

Tua is an elite QB with amazing accuracy, quick decision making and release. The injury is to his hip that doesn't affect any of that. I think he's going #3, teams are coming up to get him.
So you don't think a bad hip can affect mechanics, accuracy or release?

In any case, he has been injured a lot, to the point that "injury prone" is not unfair. What good is a QB, if he is continually missing games.

That isn't something to just dismiss. It is historical fact.

You can make the arguement that you are willing to risk it, but you can't discount the reality.

QB would be fine, but I'm thinking lawrence in 2021, go ahead and build your offensive line and defense and bring in the gun slinger next season

Back
Top Bottom