8/12 - Camp Tweets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/12 - Camp Tweets

2 days in a row that Omar's tweets have made my head hurt. He 'says' the most inane things just to seem important or intelligent.

Omar has 'groin' issues; who would have guessed??

Omar is the absolute worst. He needs to let the medical staff worry about Sturgis' injury. If they think yoga would be beneficial, they will mention it to him. Omar is not and never was an NFL kicker, nor does he know the specifics of the injury. Did Omar ever consider that perhaps Sturgis' groin injury did not come from activities with David Garrard?
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1h
Louis Delmas is buy far the best dancer on the team. Nobody wants to challenge him to a dance off.

This is a professional journalist? What standards are they using in hiring practices these days?

As far as Delmas' dancing in concerned, I would say it depends on what you consider dancing. Jordan Tripp is likely a much better dancer.

just another example of the preparation Omar received from that bastion of journalistic academia (and inclusive) Florida A&M.

Omar went to Florida A&M? I should have guessed.

A lot of great scholars have come from Florida A&M.

I have seen certain beat writers saying Matthews won't make the roster. I have seen posters here saying Gibson shouldn't make it.

I think they're all crazy.
Matthews moved into the starting lineup when Wallace went down with a sore hammy. I'd say he's on the 53. Gibson I question cause the early reports were that he was having to come off the field to ice his knee and was limited. I thought his injury would prevent him from making the 53 but he looked good against Atlanta and he had great chemistry with Tannehill last year. It looks like Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Matthews and Landry are the top 5 for sure...only question is will they carry 6. Binns seems to have faded but Cone is making a strong push, plus there's Damian Williams who bring return ability and deep speed and Hazel seems to be flashing on special teams and occasionally on the field but I think he's a lock for the PS.

And Cone doesn't look too far behind them. I think all three should be on a NFL roster this season.

Wallace
Hartline
Gibson
Matthews
Landry
Williams
Binns
Cone
Hazel
Spadola
Webster

You can actually come to this conclusion reading camp tweets ..... many of which by Omar Kelly?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 4m
I would name the CB who got beat but I'm not 100% certain and everybody has been in their feels lately.

So, because Omar got his facts wrong before, he's going to NOT do his job EVEN MORE than he WASN'T doing it originally? ... What an awesome journalist.

How I have the WRs ranked right now....

1) Wallace
2) Hartline
3) Gibson
4) Landry
5) Matthews
6) Binns
7) Williams
8) Thigpen
9) Cone

I think the Fins like Thiggy and Willimas better then Binns though because of special teams

Looks like a good list to me. Thigpen better watch out if Landry can return kicks.

If Miami releases Binns, Williams and Cone do all three get picked up by other teams? My plan would be keep Hartline, Wallace, Gibson, Matthews and Landry. Put Hazel on the practice squad and if needed resign one of the Binns, Williams and Cone group in season if needed and available.

I appreciate that it's Dolphin related (and sometimes that's a stretch coming from Omar and Mondo) but Twitter is such drivil.

If Miami releases Binns, Williams and Cone do all three get picked up by other teams? My plan would be keep Hartline, Wallace, Gibson, Matthews and Landry. Put Hazel on the practice squad and if needed resign one of the Binns, Williams and Cone group in season if needed and available.
Not unless they show something in the preseason. Maybe with Moore playing they'll get to flash a little more in preseason than with Seth Labato throwing them the ball. I barely noticed any of them in the 1st preseason game.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I appreciate that it's Dolphin related (and sometimes that's a stretch coming from Omar and Mondo) but Twitter is such drivil.

Then don't read it.

Will Davis needs to play we want turnovers. turnovers and sacks are going to be our strong point on defense. Davis is balling

Fede will be on the roster for the first 4 weeks as Jordan will be out due to suspension...

Landry continues to impress....Dolphins seem pretty deep at the WR position...(at least with guys of similar skill set)

Or, it shows that the "talent" we did have...really wasn't that "talented"...

How I have the WRs ranked right now....

1) Wallace
2) Hartline
3) Gibson
4) Landry
5) Matthews
6) Binns
7) Williams
8) Thigpen
9) Cone

I think the Fins like Thiggy and Willimas better then Binns though because of special teams

You need to move Cone up. Binns hasn't done squat this camp. Cone was the one getting reps/targets in the game the other night.

Back
Top Bottom