A few things to get straight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things to get straight

I
It’s funny how the 2020 draft class goes from boom or bust depending on Tua. I’ve been very critical of it and Grier. But if Tua can keep this up then 2020 is a success (Iggy and all) and 2021 is an absolute monster draft and Grier may actually be promoted to Lord Commander.
Those who hate on the 20 draft don't even own the fact that Tua is a hit yet. I always give 3 years before saying one or the other. But seeing those same posters say Phillips or Holland being hits is hilarious to me. We're judging a few years back here guys, not from the hip.

The original post which I have qualms/agreements with I'm saving for tomorrow where.i have a PC screen and not a sh*tphone.

I

Those who hate on the 20 draft don't even own the fact that Tua is a hit yet. I always give 3 years before saying one or the other. But seeing those same posters say Phillips or Holland being hits is hilarious to me. We're judging a few years back here guys, not from the hip.

The original post which I have qualms/agreements with I'm saving for tomorrow where.i have a PC screen and not a sh*tphone.
Lol @shitphone

I

If Tua is the hit none of the other picks matter.

Sure does look bleak for AJ and Iggy though.

Granted, both are super young.

Davis and Jones looking the part as well though.

21 was a small dunk.

19 is panning out now as well since we are getting production from Dieter.

It’s funny how the 2020 draft class goes from boom or bust depending on Tua. I’ve been very critical of it and Grier. But if Tua can keep this up then 2020 is a success (Iggy and all) and 2021 is an absolute monster draft and Grier may actually be promoted to Lord Commander.
Can you imagine the narrative on Grier if it was Tua, Jefferson and Taylor followed by the 2021 draft haul?

But you are right. Tua makes that draft. And, who knows, maybe with a quality offensive line coach Jackson and Hunt could reach their ceiling???

If Tua is the hit none of the other picks matter.

Sure does look bleak for AJ and Iggy though.

Granted, both are super young.

Davis and Jones looking the part as well though.

21 was a small dunk.

19 is panning out now as well since we are getting production from Dieter.
AJ and Iggy. Sigh…. Eich looked real good at times today.

AJ and Iggy. Sigh…. Eich looked real good at times today.
I would like to see Iggy make an impact on Special teams. Show us you are a football player.

Right now he is a young athletic guy who had up and down college tape and got drafted high because his parents were Olympians.

Can you imagine the narrative on Grier if it was Tua, Jefferson and Taylor followed by the 2021 draft haul?

But you are right. Tua makes that draft. And, who knows, maybe with a quality offensive line coach Jackson and Hunt could reach their ceiling???
You just sparked something - the draft class is officially awesome no matter what just based Jon the fact Robert Hunt’s illegal catch, juke, run, helicopter, TD play will go down as one of the craziest moments in franchise history. That has to count for something, right???

I just had a thought.

Of course I love Waddle.

But imagine had we stood pat at 12 and drafted Parsons and then took Phillips.

We may have never given up a TD all season LMAO.

I just had a thought.

Of course I love Waddle.

But imagine had we stood pat at 12 and drafted Parsons and then took Phillips.

We may have never given up a TD all season LMAO.
We’d still have Jakeem. He did have a really good game today w a TD and a long catch.

We’d still have Jakeem. He did have a really good game today w a TD and a long catch.
I like Jakeem still.

But far too much of a turnover risk.

Imagine this front:

Ogbah, Wilkins, Davis, Sieler, Butler, Baker, AVG, Phillips Parsons....

Baker and Parsons as your nickle bakers....

Oh man. Flo would nut in his pants.

Tua needs to run early in every game (safe as possible, of course), just to put the fear in the defense.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

I honestly believe Tua thinks he can make every play with his arm, so tucking and running is like waaaay down his list of options (obviously that's a scramble and not a designed run play).

And I think Charles Harris won that game for the Lions today, but I'm not positive.

Things are trending in a better direction.

I'm still exploring a new GM option in 22.

I thought Surtain was better. He seemed to lockdown WRs for a longer period in his career and was an interception machine for miami.
Won't argue it.

Wanted to deal Jones and draft JR.

Him and X would have been insane!

Back
Top Bottom