A few things to get straight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things to get straight

I would like to see Iggy make an impact on Special teams. Show us you are a football player.

Right now he is a young athletic guy who had up and down college tape and got drafted high because his parents were Olympians.
Other than penalties.

1. Tua - all he does is win games. Particularly good in “must get it” situations.

2. Jason Taylor was right about Phillips from day 1. Kid is going to be a stud.

3. We are a better team when Parker plays.

4. Palardy has been crushing his punts for several weeks now. I’ve gone from hater to lover.

5. Jason Sanders must relinquish his nickname, “the colonel” until he stops missing FGs

6. Waddle-a-hee-ho!!! Sing it with me.

7. Anymore talk of X’s declining skills or “we should trade him for a 2nd rounder”? Please see psychiatrist behind door number 2.

8. Big “Mack” Hollins is fun to root for.

9. Xavien Howard has 26 picks since 2016 - most in league. I don’t care how many games he’s missed. Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Best CB in franchise history. Easily. End of story. Thank you.

10. Why do we have an NHL ice hockey guy coaching our o-line? Guy LaFleur would be better than this guy. Just imagine what our O could do if defenders actually got blocked a little. Help, please.

5 in a row. We have something to play for.

PS - duck Deshaun Watson and Ross and whoever else in the FO that went for this fool. We have a great in the making QB. Thank you and good night. 💤.
No argument from me on any of your comments. I just wish Parker could stay healthy. He is a difference maker at the WR position but unfortunately he appears to be made out of glass. If Parker and Waddle, along with Gesicki could play the entire season, this passing offense would explode. Especially if they can find a running game and the OL can just be average instead if the worst OL in the NFL.

I thought Surtain was better. He seemed to lockdown WRs for a longer period in his career and was an interception machine for miami.
Plus he left when Shula left - Patrick was quite the player and he was very solid person!!!

1. Tua - all he does is win games. Particularly good in “must get it” situations.

2. Jason Taylor was right about Phillips from day 1. Kid is going to be a stud.

3. We are a better team when Parker plays.

4. Palardy has been crushing his punts for several weeks now. I’ve gone from hater to lover.

5. Jason Sanders must relinquish his nickname, “the colonel” until he stops missing FGs

6. Waddle-a-hee-ho!!! Sing it with me.

7. Anymore talk of X’s declining skills or “we should trade him for a 2nd rounder”? Please see psychiatrist behind door number 2.

8. Big “Mack” Hollins is fun to root for.

9. Xavien Howard has 26 picks since 2016 - most in league. I don’t care how many games he’s missed. Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Best CB in franchise history. Easily. End of story. Thank you.

10. Why do we have an NHL ice hockey guy coaching our o-line? Guy LaFleur would be better than this guy. Just imagine what our O could do if defenders actually got blocked a little. Help, please.

5 in a row. We have something to play for.

PS - duck Deshaun Watson and Ross and whoever else in the FO that went for this fool. We have a great in the making QB. Thank you and good night. 💤.
Agreed. 100%

I will add...this draft class has a chance to go down as one of the best in Miami Dolphins history.

Waddle is on a rookie record pace for receptions.

Phillips has five sacks in the last two games and 8.5 on the season.

Holland is an absolute stud, a game-changer in the secondary.

Eichenberg has had some struggles, but the team hasn't lost since he was moved to LT.

With the way Tua is playing, the 2020 draft is looking pretty good too. Hunt, Davis and Jones are all hits.
"Eichenberg has had some struggles, but the team hasn't lost since he was moved to LT."

I don't get to see many games. It's really hard to get a meaningful sense of how well these guys are playing with all the hyperbole going on here. Hunt is getting some pretty good ratings. The way the "Lemmings" wail, you'd think the entire line was full of lousy players. Clearly it isn't, so the "Lemmings" must be wrong - again - LOL

Your point is irrefutable. Something, or several somethings have happened that account for improvement of our team.

1) The offensive line is clearly improving.
2) The defense is not only good, but it is becoming consistently good and getting even better.
3) Our special teams have a few strong points.

Like, why didn’t we just commit to Tua and not have the distraction circus??? The kid can clearly play. Great release. Accuracy. Winner intangibles. Watson has yet to show the latter. I don’t mean to turn this into a Tua thread but our FO is looking really stupid right now.
Because we were losing and Ross wanted headlines to keep us media relevant...literally all it was

It’s funny how the 2020 draft class goes from boom or bust depending on Tua. I’ve been very critical of it and Grier. But if Tua can keep this up then 2020 is a success (Iggy and all) and 2021 is an absolute monster draft and Grier may actually be promoted to Lord Commander.
Allen and McKenzie! Those two were hired by Grier, but they are the reason behind this masterful 2021 draft class

2-4 with Parker this season in 88 career games we're 38-50 with Parker playing
I'm not sure this is a better team with him playing

Back
Top Bottom