a.j or gus | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a.j or gus

tay0365 said:
If Frerrotte is the starter, no I do not (I do think Frerrotte is a better backup then what the Bills have or the Jets though), the key in my opinion will be Feeley, and yes I have plenty of confidence in him. Maybe he is never going to be a great QB, but i think he will be effective, and good enough to handle this new more open Offense in Miami.
I think Holcomb is better than anyone you have.

FinaticPatch said:
That may be the single biggest homer comment I have ever seen in my time on theese boards.
Coming from someone who thinks miami's lb's and DT's are just as good as ours, I'm glad you disagree w/ me.

tay0365 said:
Exactly, and I think you are wrong. :D
Aj couldn't even manage to throw for over 300 yds w/ a great Eagles team.I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if Holcomb has thrown for over 400 yds more times than Gus and AJ combined.

Justasportsfan said:
Aj couldn't even manage to throw for over 300 yds w/ a great Eagles team.I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if Holcomb has thrown for over 400 yds more times than Gus and AJ combined.

Why, did they have any great receivers, or great TE when he waas there? Don't remember them having any quality receivers.

tay0365 said:
Why, did they have any great receivers, or great TE when he waas there? Don't remember them having any quality receivers.
Holcomb played for the Browns. Nuff said.

Holcomb's record-setting day in early 2003 first comes to mind.Holcomb torched the Pittsburgh Steelers' defense for 429 yards (the third-highest total of all-time) and three touchdowns -. Gus can only wish he could achieve that.

Last season, Holcomb tossed for a regular-season high of 419 yards and five touchdowns in a shootout against the Cincinnati Bengals - Aj may have scored more TD's (in a span of a few games) than that but too bad it was for the other team .

I am on the bus with Gus, I think AJ is at a disadvantage for not knowing the offense. Plus Gus has more experience. I don't think either of these guys are the QBs that will lead us to the promised land. I hope they draft a stud next year.

Justasportsfan said:
Holcomb's record-setting day in early 2003 first comes to mind.Holcomb torched the Pittsburgh Steelers' defense for 429 yards (the third-highest total of all-time) and three touchdowns -. Gus can only wish he could achieve that.

Last season, Holcomb tossed for a regular-season high of 419 yards and five touchdowns in a shootout against the Cincinnati Bengals - Aj may have scored more TD's (in a span of a few games) than that but too bad it was for the other team .

dude u called me homer cuz i protect my team so are you protecting urs. I agree that Holcomb can be better than Feeley but he is no way better than GUs Frerotte soo please stop being wats called a HOMER

Justasportsfan said:

AJ last year had no O-line, no Running game, and a rookie at O-coordinator to help him succeed, all he did with the eagles with a bit better offensive help (Not much better, even though they have a better O-line, RB and Coordinator) is win. Kelly has won how many games? Well got to go to lunch (Have a who buch of people waiting for me, and cursing the Miami dolphins), continue this later.

Back
Top Bottom