A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase

I think coaches are told incorrect things about injuries from players all the time.

he's pointing out cam is the rare exception.

it might be a shot at tannehill, but that just makes tannehill similar to every other player on the team (except cam), or he might be taking a shot at the literally hundreds of other players he's coached that will tell you they're fine when they're banged up because they want to play.

Not sure what’s stupid about it. I think he may be right. The statement timing by Gase in addition to other things said make it quite plausible.
Watch the damn interview.

I think that was ABSOLUTELY a shot at Tannehill. Gase is pissed about something related to the injury. Probably that he didn’t have very much time to get Rottweiler ready for the game last week.

17 doesn't have the talent to push Miami deep into the playoffs but no one can question his toughness and competitive nature. Guy wants to play and is trying his best to get back on the field. He’s a warrior. I seriously doubt this is a shot at Tannehill. I’m inclined to think its about DVP.

I’d get my arse whooped but I’d like to take a few shots at Tannehill.

Gase told the reporters "I'm tired of talking about that guy"

snicker.gif

I think coaches are told incorrect things about injuries from players all the time.

he's pointing out cam is the rare exception.

it might be a shot at tannehill, but that just makes tannehill similar to every other player on the team (except cam), or he might be taking a shot at the literally hundreds of other players he's coached that will tell you they're fine when they're banged up because they want to play.

Yes , but biiiiig difference when it’s your starting QBs arm than any other player.

Yah, I'm reading that to be the exact opposite of what you think he said. It sounds to me like he's saying Tanny won't lie to him and you can't say that about everyone. This is coming from someone whose pretty much given up on Tanny.

He’s talking about Wake

FWIW

Tannehill's future with Dolphins in doubt?
7417.jpg

The Miami Herald reports "there is doubt" over Ryan Tannehill's future with the Dolphins.

Tannehill is out at least the next two weeks with his shoulder injury. He'll be back this year, but his status beyond 2018 is far from a lock. Tannehill is a rarely healthy bottom-tier starter that's going to have to take a pay cut from the $26 million he's owed next year to stay in Miami. The Dolphins can save $13.2 million if they move on from Tannehill this offseason.

FWIW

Tannehill's future with Dolphins in doubt?
7417.jpg

The Miami Herald reports "there is doubt" over Ryan Tannehill's future with the Dolphins.

Tannehill is out at least the next two weeks with his shoulder injury. He'll be back this year, but his status beyond 2018 is far from a lock. Tannehill is a rarely healthy bottom-tier starter that's going to have to take a pay cut from the $26 million he's owed next year to stay in Miami. The Dolphins can save $13.2 million if they move on from Tannehill this offseason.
No surprise to see this and the speculation will get more intense as the weeks go on. There’s not really much of a drop from Tannehill to Osweiler and he can be resigned as a bridge for much cheaper. Right back to where we were in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom