A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Shot At Tannehill From Adam Gase

Keep reaching....

108915-reaching.gif

So who's he talking about when Gase says "you can't get that from everbody"

Hugggeeeeeee reach to think it's Tannehill. Not logical at all to think it could be Tannehill.

There’s no way to tell who this is about. He’s prob alluding to Parker’s mysterious quad injury. If RT17 didn’t have the arm to play, gase the qb genius should have seen it in practice

Hard to say. Gase did show a lot of faith in Tannehill on draft day, though. We'll see how things unfold the rest of the season.

As much as I don't like Tannehill, I have to say that IF and it's a big IF, gase is aiming a shot at him here, I have no problem with a player desperate to play so much that he believes he can play through some discomfort. To me that's a good trait, rather have that any day of the week than someone like Parker who seems to get a paper cut and his season is over.

lying to your coach erodes trust. After last weeks game Gases's response abut Tannehill "Go ask him". Gase is unhappy.
And don't forget when Gase said he was tired of answering questions about "this guy". That to me was very telling with regards to Tannehill's future here.

Lack of foresight by Gase, Tannenbaum, and Co. To be honest, since Gase is a new head coach this may be one of those nuances he hasnt learned, but you would think he would have learned it after last year. For a QB guru, has had a ton of QB issues.

Gase has no decision making in the draft process. Like scouts, he's consulted and his opinion counts -- but he doesn't call the shots. So how could it be a nuance he hasn't learned?

For all we know, he could have been begging for a QB to be drafted and they simply didn't do it.

There’s no way to tell who this is about.

There's 53 players on the roster. He could be referring to any one of them -- or even a small group of them over the years he's been HC.

This is a case where we simply don't and won't know unless Adam Gase divulges the info, which he's not going to do. So in the meantime, people are going to extrapolate whatever they choose to out of it and connect dots. They could be right, they could be wrong.

Gase has no decision making in the draft process. Like scouts, he's consulted and his opinion counts -- but he doesn't call the shots. So how could it be a nuance he hasn't learned?

For all we know, he could have been begging for a QB to be drafted and they simply didn't do it.

He did, Baker Mayfield. It was impossible.

Since Gase took over as Dolphins HC, Ryan Tannehill has started fewer than half of the games. Adam has coached in 39 NFL games; Tannehill has been the starting QB in just 18 of them (that's 46%).

Adam Gase is pretty simple. He likes players who come ready to play every single day. He doesn't like players who don't. This means in the film room, in discussions, on the practice field, and on game day. It's pretty simple.

Take from it what you will. I don't think there's bad blood, though.

Last edited:
Was off the forum for a week while on vacation and come back to threads like this.

I need more vacation.

Back
Top Bottom