According to SI Peter King.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

According to SI Peter King....

We'll have a better record than the Dolphins, and I'm confident that we'll beat you both times we play. In fact, I'll be shocked if you're able to score 30 points combined in the two games against us.
That's my honest opinion ...You can hold me to that.

The entire jets fanbase has said this in real life and on TGG/FH for the past couple seasons. Will you learn?

Sanchez wouldn't have put up better #s, he would have won more games. Some QBs have IT, some do not- Sanchez has IT. Like a football version of derek jeter- not the greatest #s but the man makes plays when you need him most.

how would sanchez put up better numbers . would his completion percentage magically go up or would his td to int ration magically chnage drastically. U do realize that Orton put up the same numbers the previous year when he was 8-7 as a starter so by your logic his numbers should have been much better last year. Your logic on this matter has no base

Can't compete with the Jets? Yet we have won four of the past five against them.

I believe he means that we cant compete with the Jets during the course of a season, not a two game per season sample size. He's probably right, which sucks.

I like you lockz but you are way off base on this issue. you are acting like a typical fan who is wowed by fantasy #s, you are better than that.

It essentially cost us a 2. We swapped 1st rd picks and gave away 3 non essential players- it was an absolute steal.

Yep all flash no substance I guess that is how Miami has gone deep into the playoffs while the Jets have been at home, right?
Typical fan? That's what we ALL are you "Typical New Yawkah", FANS! If your favorite team wins the Super Bowl, are you gonna take credit for it? Being a Yets fan AND a NYer you probably will. I feel very sad/bad for you nypunk. This time of year everyone is thinking....."This is OUR year" BUT.....that's why they play the games! May the best team win. :-)

Kyle Orton was what we needed right now. Miami failed to seal the deal and he started lighting it up in Denver's camp. It's sad.

Kyle Orton was what we needed right now. Miami failed to seal the deal and he started lighting it up in Denver's camp. It's sad.

well we dont know all the details . What was the trade offer and what contract was wanted but if this team was serious about trying to make playoffs , upgrade or attempt to upgrade qb.
dont know why people keep comparing trading a 3rd for orton to our other trade deabacles . we have never traded for a qb that was not coming off injury or not unproven. people act like we have had so many stud 3rd and 4th round draft choices that we can not afford to give up one for a starting qb.

that deal never got off the ground. dig a little deeper. I followed this to the tee. Orton was practicing all along. Orton was saying he was QB of the Broncos and their demands were way high. Thank ur lucky stars we did not give up high pick plus good DT/DE player. Ireland deserves some credit here. Not the blame.

that deal never got off the ground. dig a little deeper. I followed this to the tee. Orton was practicing all along. Orton was saying he was QB of the Broncos and their demands were way high. Thank ur lucky stars we did not give up high pick plus good DT/DE player. Ireland deserves some credit here. Not the blame.

cant give ccredit or blame because we truly dont know the details. If it was for a third and the contract was reasonable then I blmae Ireland if not then no blame but none of us know. I mean seriously why should he take a pay cut esp when we are paying a backup runningback almost 5 million. we will prob never know the details but he was an upgrade . If it was a second Im ok with passing even though in reality thats not highway robbery just too far away to be trading seconds. matt Moore is not even a consolation prize . maybe it would have been smart for us tio draft a qb but yea i forget we cant draft a qb until we draft 2 more linemen.

Lmao idc who your qaurterback is, with this defense and receiving corps, you can compete with anyone

Is there really a Bills fan in here running his mouth? Bills haven't' done ANYTHING since 1995. 29 different teams have won at least 1 division title since Buffalo won their last. Buffalo fans should be mute. Because if they're not quiet they won't be able to hear their team moving to Toronto permanently where the Bills are winless all time lol
If we are talking Division titles.....How about the Jets? Only two,count em two!!!!! Division titles since 1970! The Jets are JUNK!!!!!

I was listening to 790 this morning and they were interviewing SI Peter King, he said we ara very much like the Bills, that there's no way we could compete with NE and Jests due to the lack of Qb play... According to him Kyle Orton would have been our savior, and now we are doomed...

That sounds to me like he loves NE ...
and he hates us even more!!!

Either that or he has at least half of a functioning brain and uses it.

Back
Top Bottom