Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Did i miss something? Did we hire a coach?

No, but we have reached the point in the search where the media starts furiously leaking the name of the guy who we're going to hire. This time, it's a lot more interesting, though, because there are two guys whose names keep getting kicked around like a soccer ball and we're just waiting to find out which one of them it's going to be. Really do love the way these coaching searches go down. The agents all get together and decide which guys are going to be pushed so they can all make some money.

Richard is the only coach that I have seen get a 2nd interview, so I highly doubt there is any truth to this.

Flores may be a close 2nd if Richard chooses someone else, but Richard has got to be #1.

We spent the most time interviewing Flores. His interview bled into the following morning.

So, how many Patriot coordinators or assistants did anything when they left daddy Belichick....

Scheme and coaching has always carried the patriots d or at least the last 5 plus years it has over talent.

So what am I saying exactly? The coaching and scheme that the dc has employed hasn’t held up its end of the bargain as much this year.

Which given they have done more with less talent wise on that d for so long has to reflect on the dc. It has to.

Maybe he crushes it as a head coach but I’d be worried about blown assignments and not consistent execution flaws with this hire. And I think I’ve seen more than enough of that in Miami of late.

And yeah it is the worst pats d that I’ve seen in a long long time.

Having said all that I wouldn’t have been interested in matt Patricia either. So there’s that.

Last edited:
When you drop **** off a cliff, it gains momentum too.

Doesn't mean you should wait at the bottom for it to knock you the **** out.

Everyone crying about Flores should stop crying. The dude is going to a beast of a head coach. You can bookmark this comment and then revisit it in 3 years if he does become our coach.

Back
Top Bottom