Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Didnt say I wanted Richard.

Personally, I wanted a guy with HC experience, not the 18th wheel off the Patriots Semi.

We are gonna roll with yet ANOTHER first time HC experiment. And this one hasnt even been a coordinator.

I just hope its not true.

Ah. Ok, I wanted someone with HC experience also but not sure who that was going to be with that list. It was Dennis Allen or nobody at this point.

Rizzi must be miffed at all this without even getting his interview in....

I would be pretty angry if this guy gets it. Zero qualifications to do the job.

This franchise never ceases to amaze with its terrible decision-making.

I hate the idea of Kris Richard, but I’d prefer hiring him about 100x more than Flores.

Maybe Grier throws a curve ball and offers Flores the Assistant GM Position?

I see it's the good old boy Network once again in case you guys didn't know Chris Grier has ties to Patriots background so this makes sense this is ridiculous if true

These reports are conflicting first report says Richard has a second interview and now Beasley said Flores it's gaining momentum I'm confused.
It’s all speculation. The old days of reporting with facts are long gone. At this point, all it’s good for is generating fuel for conversation amongst us fans. I still believe we wind up with Rizzi.

Isn't Greg Schiano leaving Ohio State and moving to tbe NFL?..
could it be he knows Flores is leaving and will slip into the open DC slot on the Patriots.....?

The ridiculous thing about this is who are you trusting to give you an honest opinion on Flores’ career with the Patriots?

Back
Top Bottom