Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Ross to candidate “and by the way we didn’t fire mike tbaum we demoted him.”

Candidate to Ross “where’s the exit?”

Exercise in futility where have I seen that before

Doesn't make your toes tingle listening to his interviews. Seems too laid back. Not the glass eating coach we need.
I have your guy
maxresdefault.jpg

then who's the worst? I'm talking about the guys we're talking to

Honestly? Allen and Munchek I'd have below him and Munchek declined interview so Allen. But honestly everybody we have talked to are far from slam dunk candidates.

Danny I've told you this in chat remember we are doing a rebuild. Pretty much everybody we have been linked to aside from Allen are guys who are known for being tough minded and developers of talent. Those are the guys you want for a rebuild. Honestly a guy I wish we would ask about is Eberflus

This isn't a reason not to hire someone. This isn't why a coach is good or not.
But enough to form an expert opinion on whether he will be a good coach........sigh.

If that was the criteria Bellicheat wouldn't have a job.

I don’t think it’s too much to ask for someone to be good at his current job before you promote him.

And not head up the worst patriots d in the last 20 years.

But at the end of the day who knows if this will work out. Well, without a qb it won’t. So if you get in bed with Grier you damn well better hope he gets that one right.

Back
Top Bottom