Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Everything the Dolphins do is wonderful, all the candidates are awesome, and everything is great and wonderful and we are the best, we have the best people running things, and we are getting the best people and candidates, and they are wonderful.

trash

I find it very, very, very hilarious people bash coaches when they have absolutely idea how good they are.

Even more hilarious when it comes from guys who supported Ryan ****ing Tannehill for 7 years of below average play.

Nobody has any idea what any of these guys offer or what their vision is...so just shut the **** up lol.

I'm not wild about Flores and I stated my reasons for it. I don't know if it qualified as bashing, but it was probably close.

Personally I think these threads would be boring without people ripping on the candidates.

I personally believe BB grows good employees around him, but need him to succeed. I think some of his teaching is incomplete or his pupils are leaving NE too early.

I've worked in such an environment. You can enjoy great success within the structure, but you can't use it as a spring board. You have to accept it for what it is and use the experience as advice, but not a model.

You have no clue about what anything is going on behind the scenes.

The Packers hired a guy that ran a terrible offense in Tennessee..I bet he's terrible too huh?

J.O.K.E

To be fair, LaFleur was a weird hire for the Titans. Didn't fit the personnel at all and then had to run Blaine Gabbert. I'm not sure what Meathead Mike Vrabel was thinking hiring a spread guy to coach for Mariota and that group. Probably not thinking much of anything, really. Duhhh, urrr, durrrr *fart*

To be fair, LaFleur was a weird hire for the Titans. Didn't fit the personnel at all and then had to run Blaine Gabbert. I'm not sure what Meathead Mike Vrabel was thinking hiring a spread guy to coach for Mariota and that group. Probably not thinking much of anything, really. Duhhh, urrr, durrrr *fart*

What? Mariota ran spread in college at Oregon didn’t he? When he wasn’t running zone read and pistol obviously

Gabbert ran spread too I think.

I like the fact that he has scouting background, I think that's a plus. I mean, let's be real here, this guy could turn out to be a great coach. I just see more red flags with him than I see with some of these other candidates. If we want an up and coming defensive assistant, I am more impressed by Kris Richard.

Agree. More outward fire and intensity. Easy sell...

As previously stated, I also like the fact Flores has a regional scouting background. That could be a real significant benefit.

Beyond that -- the core intangibles are related to the org and being up close personal with a certified winner (albeit cheater).

There's a video on the net where he talks to young kids re leadership -- and NO he's not a Dan Campbell type or

fire dude -- but he's got a strong philosophy on "leadership" and its rooted in hard work, dedication and

commitment to the team. Not a bad set of mantras to be guided by...

Last, he's definitely got upside -- but zero guarantees...

Seems that's what we're going to deal with one way or another.

Hope the best.

Maybe Flores went in there and said he was all in on kyler Murray at pick 13.

Lol. Come on down then

What? Mariota ran spread in college at Oregon didn’t he? When he wasn’t running zone read and pistol obviously

Gabbert ran spread too I think.

Mariota did best in the NFL working out of 2TE sets off of heavy play action. And they didn't really have the personnel to go 3-4 wide, IMO. I just thought it was a weird hire and the results were predictable.

Maybe Flores went in there and said he was all in on kyler Murray at pick 13.

Lol. Come on down then

I think I'd rather try to draft a top defensive guy and then trade back up for Murray if he's my guy, but I could live with that. You just hope he's big enough to survive in the NFL.

Mariota did best in the NFL working out of 2TE sets off of heavy play action. And they didn't really have the personnel to go 3-4 wide, IMO. I just thought it was a weird hire and the results were predictable.

Well 12 personnel play action gives him easy high low reads as long as teams respect the run which with the titans teams always do.

They know the runs their meal ticket cause the qb has pocket progression deficiencies

Interesting I didnt know that Grier & Flores know each other.

Can they hire someone before the team is eliminated?

Whoever they choose will only be here for a couple of seasons. They will ensure high draft picks those couple of years. Then, when they have their franchise QB and a good young nucleus, they will pursue a real coach.

Back
Top Bottom