Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Beasley: Flores Gaining Momentum

Everything the Dolphins do is wonderful, all the candidates are awesome, and everything is great and wonderful and we are the best, we have the best people running things, and we are getting the best people and candidates, and they are wonderful.

That's more like it!

I'm not wild about Flores and I stated my reasons for it. I don't know if it qualified as bashing, but it was probably close.

Personally I think these threads would be boring without people ripping on the candidates.

Very true and I wasn't speaking on you, just the guys who type one hitters and have a few each thread..

You actually give reasons and thoughtful responses on liking and disliking. I know you watch more than Miami too, so I respect your opinion quite a bit.

Very true and I wasn't speaking on you, just the guys who type one hitters and have a few each thread..

You actually give reasons and thoughtful responses on liking and disliking. I know you watch more than Miami too, so I respect your opinion quite a bit.

FWIW, I was 0-4 on playoff winners this week. My opinion is probably even dumber than the guys who just drop hot takes.

Ross to candidate “and by the way we didn’t fire mike tbaum we demoted him.”

Candidate to Ross “where’s the exit?”

Truth. I suspect it is highly likely we promote Rizzi from within precisely for this reason. Miami has to be one of the least attractive destinations this year.

FWIW, I was 0-4 on playoff winners this week. My opinion is probably even dumber than the guys who just drop hot takes.

Same. We do a work pool w/ 12 of us and you pick a playoff winner each week - can only pick a team once and once you lose you are out

1/12 dudes picked a winning team this weekend. Contest is already over and that dude already won

Could Dolphins be leaking this to lower Richard’s salary demands?

This would be the most underwhelming hire to me...

Sounds like Grier has lined himself up with 2 coaches he has familiarity with in Flores and Richard. Richard is certainly a guy who's had success as a DC in Seattle. And Flores has experience in scouting and other aspects of a football organization. Who knows where this is going, but if the buddy system has taught us anything, it's not as successful a way to run a football team. Time will tell if Grier chooses either one. I just hope whichever one he chooses can develop players and is a leader of men. And hopefully put together a solid staff around him.

The Dolphins are setting themselves up for another 3 or 4 years of crap football after which the Dolphins will fire their inexperienced HC and GM and hopefully have new ownership. You heard it here first, they seem to want to give first time candidates a try over proven coaches and it rarely works out.

Back
Top Bottom