Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trade Viper

Wicked Stop Hunter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't think he can, I lay my reasons out in the ever popular "Who Is Adam Gase Thread".
So take the poll, and if you could, please show where he has done this, maybe a game where adjustments were made, or where he has said he needs to adjust.

I hope Anu did not have a stroke screaming "RUN THE BALL" at the TV for three hours yesterday. So Anu, if you are still with us, say a syllable.

The Ever Self Serving VIPER

The problem is the protection is getting worse and worse. Time is simply not their to let a lot of down the field plays develop. I hope things can change but I'm at a loss myself as to what he can do different

It doesn't seem so, his play calling has not evolved, team constantly looks unprepared ..

giphy.gif

The problem is the protection is getting worse and worse. Time is simply not their to let a lot of down the field plays develop. I hope things can change but I'm at a loss myself as to what he can do different

Hey C, well he could run the ball, but that would men he can adjust to the circumstances, I believe yesterday there was a third and 2 or something like that, instead of running, which was working up to that point, they went back to his "System". He should run the ball till the other team is able to stop them, then adjust accordingly. But proving his system, is obviously more important than winning at this point. Typical Psychopathic behavior.

The Ever Amazed By The Failure Of Millionaires VIPER

I don't think he can, I lay my reasons out in the ever popular "Who Is Adam Gase Thread".
So take the poll, and if you could, please show where he has done this, maybe a game where adjustments were made, or where he has said he needs to adjust.

I hope Anu did not have a stroke screaming "RUN THE BALL" at the TV for three hours yesterday. So Anu, if you are still with us, say a syllable.

Haha! I'm still here and the answer is NO! Gase can't adapt.
Only an idiot would put his QB and team in that position.
Let's try and pass the ball with our below average, 3 starters down, OL vs. their strength in that talented pass rush DL.

Gase is incompetent and/or stubborn to the nth degree.

The only way they were going to win that game is if we or the refs helped them.

The refs did on their first score and we did on multiple offensive turnovers.

As a coach, you have to understand that concept.
You have to understand your personnel
You have to understand your team status
You have to understand where you are in the game at every point
You have to know the probability is a lot higher you're turning the ball over by trying to pass it rather than handing it off to Gore/Drake.

You cannot beat yourself on the road.
You cannot help teams out.

Don't give them anything.
Let them earn everything vs. our D.

Really, frustrating! I predicted an easy Dolphins win because I've seen the Bengals this year and knew we could beat them.

His pre-canned response to the Tannehill question (over and over, week after week) is really getting tiresome. "We need to take a look at it" - No **** Capatin Obvious. How many weeks does it take to "take a look at it"? Unreal.

Gase is so incredibly stubborn it’s disgusting. His ego is another thing to. He believes he’s the man and his gamrplans and scripts are what win games....in his head. If his offense isn’t working then he will just keep doing the same ****. Then blame some players. Cut some others. Never take the blame, just keep saying we gotta clean up a few things and never blame Tannehill. It’s never Tannys fault....

YES - obviously he can change. He HAS changed. He does it most games. That's the good news. The bad news? The FOLLOWING game he reverts back to his stubbornness and remains there until forced to change again. THAT is my frustration. He changes and HAS to see the O is more productive, but changes right back to what he knows won't work. And I'll add he doesn't seem at all interested in taking advantage of mismatches. VERY annoying. Excluding NE, every game has been close. A couple of adjustments, a couple of changes to take advantage of slow LBs, or a weak OL, or ANYTHING and the team would look much better. CAN he change? Yes. WILL he change PERMANENTLY. I'm pessimistic.

Gase is so incredibly stubborn it’s disgusting. His ego is another thing to. He believes he’s the man and his gamrplans and scripts are what win games....in his head. If his offense isn’t working then he will just keep doing the same ****. Then blame some players. Cut some others. Never take the blame, just keep saying we gotta clean up a few things and never blame Tannehill. It’s never Tannys fault....

This more than anything else is going to doom him in the NFL.
Even great coaches like Belichick are very flexible in what they do game-wise.
Heck, I would say that's the main reason why he's been so successful.

Who the hell is Adam Gase?
Why the heck is it so hard for him to decide I'm running this ball 100x if that's what it takes to win this game.

His pre-canned response to the Tannehill question (over and over, week after week) is really getting tiresome. "We need to take a look at it" - No **** Capatin Obvious. How many weeks does it take to "take a look at it"? Unreal.

Bleh. Didn't watch. Let me guess. He said we need to clean some stuff up, right?

Back
Top Bottom