Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief.

I guess I am kind of curious to see how fast somebody signs him....Could this be done by the end of the night?

Yeah the magic of Damon Huard has pretty much worn off, they may very well go with Croyle to start the season but i think Pennington would be the move to make until they are sure Croyle is ready.

funny thing is while reading the name of Huard... In hindsight I would take him over Lemon anyday!

funny thing is while reading the name of Huard... In hindsight I would take him over Lemon anyday!

Or how about Sage Rosenfels? I still don't understand why no attempt was made to re-sign him.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones formally came out and denied interest in free agent Chad Pennington Thursday.

The Dallas media is always trying to replace Brad Johnson (not that we blame them), but the coaching staff seems confident in Tony Romo's 40-year-old backup. That could change if Chris Simms becomes available later this month.

The Bears are unlikely to pursue free agent Chad Pennington, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
Chicago is the most stubbornly loyal organization in the league and has committed to the winner of Kyle Orton-Rex Grossman. The Bears came out publicly saying they didn't want Brett Favre, and Pennington is obviously a lesser QB. NFL Network's Adam Schefter calls Miami and K.C. the favorites to land Pennington.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune does not expect the Vikings to show interest in Chad Pennington.
Pennington, who will be cut this afternoon, might be a poor fit in an offense that starts two vertical threats at receiver because of his weak arm. The Dolphins, Packers, Chiefs, and possibly the Bears seem most likely to pursue him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL&line=119454

So far the only team that has showed interest for Pennington is Miami. Im hoping for a strong showing from Croyle & Huard. That should leave Chad to us and according to Salguero we are aggresively seeking him.

As a jets fan and a dolphin hater i would still support Chad Pennington on his way to Miami. The man is a class act. He lays hes body and heart out on the field. Today was bitter sweet for me as a NY JETS FAN. Signing Farve but releasing a fan favorite in Chad. Any team in the NFL would be lucky to sign this man. Yes we all know how weak his arm is but the bottom line is he does win. Give him a an O-LINE and he will win football games. Good Luck Chad even if it is with the Fins.

As a jets fan and a dolphin hater i would still support Chad Pennington on his way to Miami. The man is a class act. He lays hes body and heart out on the field. Today was bitter sweet for me as a NY JETS FAN. Signing Farve but releasing a fan favorite in Chad. Any team in the NFL would be lucky to sign this man. Yes we all know how weak his arm is but the bottom line is he does win. Give him a an O-LINE and he will win football games. Good Luck Chad even if it is with the Fins.

well said

I would like to see him get a shot at a title, just like I am hoping for Zach and JT.

Herm's a good coach, i think he's got a few years left in KC to turn it around and i think that he will.

No he isnt. Herm is nothing more than a soundbite. A total myth that he can coach. He got popular off acting goofy in a couple of press conferences. He is a horrible game manager and thats what got him fired in NY.

No he isnt. Herm is nothing more than a soundbite. A total myth that he can coach. He got popular off acting goofy in a couple of press conferences. He is a horrible game manager and thats what got him fired in NY.
BINGO

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable! Astounding!!!! Amazing!!!! Unnatural!!!

We finally agree on SOMETHING!:up:

Classy post. Welcome to FinHeaven:up:

he didnt get fired...he left NY for the Cheifs...and honestly...who can blame him???

Back
Top Bottom