Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Schefter says Pennington Dolphin or Chief.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable! Astounding!!!! Amazing!!!! Unnatural!!!

We finally agree on SOMETHING!:up:

We also agree that you make some of the most entertaining, funniest, and best sigs around here. And that the PHINS RULE!!!!

send penington to someone who needs a back up..
we have a qb battle screw pennigton...
the best qb we have will start...
beware the phins!!

I was over on a few boards.. And let me tell you, on a couple boards Jets fans started threads about Miami showing interest in Pennington.

And let me tell you, they are scared sh__less of that happening. They are making comments left and right like- "Please, Pennington don't go to Miami. I know you probably are angered by our FO and want revenge but don't do it within our division and to our most legendary rivals"

And comments like- "I swear, if we have to face him twice a year I will cry for months and months. I want him to go to Minny"

Now, why do you think Jets fans are so damn scared of him going to Miami.. BECAUSE THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THAT HE'S GOOD !!!

THATS the Bottomline !

I love the fact that he knows the jets playbook and knows the AFC east. He knows what its like to go to Buffalo or playing the pats. Chad knows what its like to play in December trying to get a playoff spot. When it come to QB and only QB I think you have to go with experience. If were going nowhere by week 6-8 then bring in chad H. and see what he can do. If the Chads dont work then bring in Mike Vick next season.

Chad also knows what it is like to play in the snow come December. Something Henne has not experience yet, something Beck did hrrible last year and something McCown has did not do in OAKLANd, ARIZONE or the DOME in Detroit.

4 weeks before the season starts... it's too late to play this weekend, which gives him 3 pre-season games to win a starting job.

Pennington wants to be in camp at 8am Monday morning somewhere... expect him to sign in the next 72 hours somewhere.

Pennington has an injury history. He also has a high completion percentage, a good winning percentage, and a great career QB rating. He's not that old... potentially up to 5 years left in the NFL(probably less).

He is a top-10 NFL QB when healthy. I can't say the same about McCown (6 teams in 7 years?). Let these guys compete. I don't care if we have to piss away $5 million on McCown... if Pennington's wins then cut McCown. We've got the cap-space to piss away money if necessary.

Bring him in!!!!!!!! I LOVE A GUY WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER!!!!

Like the one year we had Thurman Thomas. He ran like a beast that year in his limited time cause he was pisssssed at the Bills!!!

Careful, that chip may strain his shoulder!:sidelol:

Don't the Dolphins organization ever learn? When has another teams' QB ever came here and did anything good for us?

I was over on a few boards.. And let me tell you, on a couple boards Jets fans started threads about Miami showing interest in Pennington.

And let me tell you, they are scared sh__less of that happening. They are making comments left and right like- "Please, Pennington don't go to Miami. I know you probably are angered by our FO and want revenge but don't do it within our division and to our most legendary rivals"

And comments like- "I swear, if we have to face him twice a year I will cry for months and months. I want him to go to Minny"

Now, why do you think Jets fans are so damn scared of him going to Miami.. BECAUSE THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THAT HE'S GOOD !!!

THATS the Bottomline !

What Jets site are you reading?? If he was so good, we wouldnt have traded for Favre.

What Jets site are you reading?? If he was so good, we wouldnt have traded for Favre.

First off, I hate that argument. Because it means nothing.. I can also say, if Favre was so good, why did Green Bay just give him away? I can also say, if Green Bay didn't want him, he must be garbage.

And I got that from the Jets board on FF . Pm me for a direct link.

First off, I hate that argument. Because it means nothing.. I can also say, if Favre was so good, why did Green Bay just give him away? I can also say, if Green Bay didn't want him, he must be garbage.

And I got that from the Jets board on FF . Pm me for a direct link.

But it's the truth, There was issues with Favre and the Packers that the public doesnt know about. THere wasnt an issue with his arm strength, there is with Chad, other than that he is a good QB.

I just find it funny with all the good moves that the Dolphins have done this off-season, they are willing to top it off with a boneheaded move like taking a Jets castoff.

Back
Top Bottom