Adrian McPherson???? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson????

Doktor Ivel said:
he may be faster and could throw farther......but hes not as smart, and hes obviously not a Team player

He also has great mechanics, and above average accuracy, he is a smart player. I agree the questions on his character are scary, he messed up, he admitted it, and he is trying to move on. I just messed up with some dumb **** in the past months, and I am learning from it. Everyone makes mistakes, its those who learn that can grown from them.

byroan said:
You don't want a QB that can run like Vick and throw like Elway?

He may run like Vick....but he has yet to prove he can throw like Elway...especially hitting the target when he has a couple 300 pounders after him. A gun is only good to have if you can hit what your aiming at. And until he can prove over years of play...please....don't compare him to Elway. Elway earned it the old fashion way...he worked for it.

fishypete said:
He may run like Vick....but he has yet to prove he can throw like Elway...especially hitting the target when he has a couple 300 pounders after him. A gun is only good to have if you can hit what your aiming at. And until he can prove over years of play...please....don't compare him to Elway. Elway earned it the old fashion way...he worked for it.

I'm not the one who started the comparispn of him to Elway.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/11264166.htm

Dolphins college scout John Crea was among representatives from five teams who watched as McPherson put on an athletic display that drew comparisons to the likes of Michael Vick and John Elway.

''He's probably a better athlete in terms of escapability than John,'' said New Orleans quarterbacks coach Turk Schonert, who split time with Elway during Elway's freshman year at Stanford. ``And John could buy time, so there's no question we're talking about an outstanding athlete. John probably had a stronger arm, but [McPherson] throws it very hard and they're a lot alike. They both throw everything on a line.

knight6jb said:
He also has great mechanics, and above average accuracy, he is a smart player. I agree the questions on his character are scary, he messed up, he admitted it, and he is trying to move on. I just messed up with some dumb **** in the past months, and I am learning from it. Everyone makes mistakes, its those who learn that can grown from them.

Yes mistakes happen....especially when your young and foolish...although old persons make them also....but it's the lack of experience...your trying to sell a player who has at most high school experience...with an adult body...thats a reach...and a high risk.

TeeMoney said:
There are many people that think Ronnie Brown fans are just jumping on the bandwagon or influenced by the hype, but Mcpherson fans have to be the number one, biggest, hype-huggin' pick wasting fans I've ever seen.

Maybe if he drops to the 5th, but by then Miami would have chosen Smith or Walters or LeFors.

Calm down, i just feel he has major potential:shakeno: . Sterotypist:confused:

oh ya...back to the subject...

IMO, McPherson is going to end up as the best QB in this draft.

If he is there at our early 3rd round pick and we do not take a "flyer" on him.....:fire:

hes not as fast as Vick.....he can throw ball well, but not uinder pressure......isnt the smartest......hasnt played football for awhile, in college......did good in arena, and arena players arnt good enought for the NFL.....has a bad attitud..........didnt even play that good in college

Back
Top Bottom