Adrian McPherson???? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson????

for that person who got pissed at the Elway comparison, how about he's like a much lighter Daunte Culpepper

Doktor Ivel said:
hes not as fast as Vick.....he can throw ball well, but not uinder pressure......isnt the smartest......hasnt played football for awhile, in college......did good in arena, and arena players arnt good enought for the NFL.....has a bad attitud..........didnt even play that good in college

Do you even know who you're talking about? We aren't talking about the same person here.

finsrule84 said:
for that person who got pissed at the Elway comparison, how about he's like a much lighter Daunte Culpepper
but way smaller, and not as expirinced or as smart........les acuarcy as well......

i would compare him to a Young Kordell Stewart.
clear.gif
040409_abl_fantasy_main_10avmedium-1.jpg

Or mabey even Rich Gannon in his Prime....

Doktor Ivel said:
i would compare him to a Young Kordell Stewart.
clear.gif
040409_abl_fantasy_main_10avmedium-1.jpg

Aside from being black.....I dont see much similarity.

How do you know he cant throw on the run?

Have you ever actually seen him play?

Doktor Ivel said:
....has a bad attitud..........didnt even play that good in college

He took over the starting job at FSU as a true Sophomore.

He played really well....

As far as the attitude?

Do you have anything of relevance from the last 3-4 years to back up that assessment?

TeeMoney said:
He barely completed 50% of his passes.

What was his TD / Int ratio?

He was a true Sophomore, the completion % would have increased with playing time.

HVACservice said:

He was a true Sophomore, the completion % would have increased with playing time.

oooo wow, look at Chris Leak......or Drew Tate, if you want to talk about TRU sophmore QBs......this guy got kicked off the team.....

i know that hes got skillz, but i dont think he will be able to ajust from arena, to the NFL, its just too much pressure, and I dont think he could handle it.

Doktor Ivel said:
oooo wow, look at Chris Leak......or Drew Tate, if you want to talk about TRU sophmore QBs......this guy got kicked off the team.....

i know that hes got skillz, but i dont think he will be able to ajust from arena, to the NFL, its just too much pressure, and I dont think he could handle it.

Well, after that response I concede this debate to you.

That sort of in-depth, thorough analysis left me literally speechless.

Great Job.

You are an asset to the FinHeaven community.

HVACservice said:

I'm not arguing for Mcpherson, but let's say it was 11/15 (td/int). Sounds great doesn't it? I would have a hard time selecting a QB that couldn't beat out Chris Rix, has only played in 11 College games, got kicked off the team, spent a year out of football (well, real football), and all of the sudden when he smells the possibility of money, money, money, he has a change of heart, payed for his crimes, and is conciliatory and proper. I don't buy it. Someone probably will, there are plenty of suckers for workout warriors and popular faces during their 15 minutes of fame.

the same people riding McPheresons jock are the ones that think Marcus Vick would be a first day pick if he had dropped out after his legal problems.

McPhereson has talent. He also has a laundry list of problems, not the least of which is his lack of experience against top rate competition. I wouldnt waste anything more than a 6th round pick on him. He's gonna need at least a year or two in Europe as well as toting a clipboard. No need to over pay the 3rd stringer

Back
Top Bottom