2. Miami 5-7
3. Buffalo 4-8
4. New York 2-10

Week 14 Games:
New England @ Buffalo
Miami @ San Diego
Oakland @ N.Y Jets

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's pretty safe to say we'll be finishing in last.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
NO! FINISH AHEAD OF US! WE WANT THE PICK!

I'd rather have the lower pick and not finish in last than the higher pick and finish in last.

CirclingWagons said:
not so fast gentlemen, have you seen the Bills schedule yet? We may take last...

Good win by you guys yesterday. I have not been to the Zone yet today. People pumped about Los?

New York will finish last. They're having a season like we had last season and they're aging bad for the future so I see them really trying to rebuild for next year. As for us, I think we're solid for wins vs Oakland, Cleveland and Tennessee and anything else is additional so I see us going 6-10 at worst right now

nyjunc said:
I think it's pretty safe to say we'll be finishing in last.
QB2RonnieTD23 said:
NO! FINISH AHEAD OF US! WE WANT THE PICK!
CirclingWagons said:
not so fast gentlemen, have you seen the Bills schedule yet? We may take last...
:lol: I would never have thought I would see three division rivals arguing that there team will be the worst. :lol:

How I see the AFC Finish:

1. Patriots
2. Bills
3. Dolphins
4. Jets

Hey Nub, do you really think the Bills will finish ahead of us? Have you seen the rest of their schedule? Kansas City, @San Diego, Carolina, @Miami, New England, Denver, @Cincinnati, @N.Y. Jets. I think the Bills will be lucky to win 2 out the the 8 remaining games. Here is how I see the division going:

1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

The New Guy said:
Hey Nub, do you really think the Bills will finish ahead of us? Have you seen the rest of their schedule? Kansas City, @San Diego, Carolina, @Miami, New England, Denver, @Cincinnati, @N.Y. Jets. I think the Bills will be lucky to win 2 out the the 8 remaining games. Here is how I see the division going:

1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets
Yikes. I didn't look at the rest of their schedule. We may finish ahead of them.

HysterikiLL said:
New York will finish last. They're having a season like we had last season and they're aging bad for the future so I see them really trying to rebuild for next year.
we are not gonna rebuild next year and are not aging .... oh wait, when you said NY I thought you meant the only team that plays in NY being the bills :D.

The New Guy said:

1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets
who knows maybe the bills will get better. teams that seem weak early in the season could finish strong. Everyone thought the Broncos were gonna suck and the fins were gonna be good after your first game.

Back
Top Bottom