AFC East Standings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Standings

Dolfan984 said:
If Buffalo can somehow beat New England I'll be so happy.

that would be beautiful...especially if we can beat the chargers.....

Hey TakeoSpikes51,

With the Bills at 4-10 and the Dolphins at 7-7 with only two games left to play, that means I win the bet.:goof: If you would not mind, please post something in this thread so I can see your new Dolphins sig, and the sign that says Partnership for a Bills Free America.:lol: For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, read my previous posts in this thread.

The New Guy said:
Hey TakeoSpikes51,

With the Bills at 4-10 and the Dolphins at 7-7 with only two games left to play, that means I win the bet.:goof: If you would not mind, please post something in this thread so I can see your new Dolphins sig, and the sign that says Partnership for a Bills Free America.:lol: For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, read my previous posts in this thread.

Haha, those damn Bills fans lost again!

:sidelol: this should be funny! (if he turns up :rolleyes: )

I don’t think he is going to do it.:( I even sent him a PM, but he did not respond. He posts on this board almost everyday, so he is not gone. I really hope he does not back out, I wouldn’t have if I had lost the bet. Come on TakeoSpikes51 show us all your new sig! :)

I only got 1 PM, just got it sorry. I wasnt hiding out or anything. I lost the bet, and I'll man up. Show me what I put in there..how long does it stay again?

Well, thgeres my new sig for the next week. I used "The New Guys" because I didnt want to steal anyone elses, I hope he approves. I even addes the beautiful city of Miami in it...so you can tell i really lost a bet :D

I have to say that’s one good looking sig. I am happy that the Dolphins are on a 5 game winning streak, and hopefully we can keep it going all the way into next season. At least you can take some consolation in the fact that the Bills will have a higher draft pick in Aprils draft. Maybe next year we will bet on who will win the division title.

Back
Top Bottom