AFC East Standings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Standings

Hey TakeoSpikes51,

I have not seen any of your post lately. Any predictions for the game? If there are any other Bills fans who would like to share their opinion on the game, I would like to hear them.

The New Guy said:
Hey TakeoSpikes51,

I have not seen any of your post lately. Any predictions for the game? If there are any other Bills fans who would like to share their opinion on the game, I would like to hear them.
Dolphins 23, Bills 17...both suck, so i'm goin' with the home team

Thanks for your opinion. If Kelly Holcomb was starting, would your prediction be the same? Also, who do you think will be 2nd in the division?

well, if we lose its humiliating, but we would get a better draft (obviously) and then if we win, well thats also good. it would be nice if we could win just one divisional game though :)

dol_fan_81 said:
well, if we lose its humiliating, but we would get a better draft (obviously) and then if we win, well thats also good. it would be nice if we could win just one divisional game though :)

Well, we should win against Buffalo and the Jets, so 2 divisional games would be good. :)

It took me a while, but I think I finally figured it out. I assume that it is a broom in your avatar, and you think that the Bills will sweep the Phins. I don’t think that will happen, but we will see on Sunday though.

The New Guy said:
It took me a while, but I think I finally figured it out. I assume that it is a broom in your avatar, and you think that the Bills will sweep the Phins. I don’t think that will happen, but we will see on Sunday though.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure it out too. He will truly be dissapointed come sunday. :evil:

Yes, I think so too. I also think that TakeoSpikes51 will be very disappointed as well. We have a little bet going on who will be 2nd place in the division. If he wins I have to change my sig to a Bills one for a week, but if I win he has to change his to a Phins one, and has to join the Partner ship for a Bills Free America for a week. I am really looking forward to seeing the outcome of this game.:)

Go Dolphins!!!

The New Guy said:
Yes, I think so too. I also think that TakeoSpikes51 will be very disappointed as well. We have a little bet going on who will be 2nd place in the division. If he wins I have to change my sig to a Bills one for a week, but if I win he has to change his to a Phins one, and has to join the Partner ship for a Bills Free America for a week. I am really looking forward to seeing the outcome of this game.:)

Go Dolphins!!!

dont count on him turning up, about 3/4's of the bills fans that were here in the offseason have suddenly vanished.

After this loss from Buffalo, I don't know if they are gonna be up for a Patriots team that is trying to keep an AFC East lead...Hopefully Buffalo can win, but I don't see it happening...Not to mention we are playing one whail of a team, at their house, while their are playing great ball vying for a playoff spot...

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Theres no way the Fish will finish ahead of us. Take that to the bank.

I tried taking that statement to the bank, but it bounced. They said I now have to pay some kind of wishful thinking fee. :D Seriously though, has your opinion that the Bills will finish ahead of the Dolphins changed any? I do think that the Bills have a chance to pull of a miracle win against the Pats, but I think that I may have to pay another wishful thinking fee.:D

Back
Top Bottom