AFC East Standings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East Standings

nyjunc said:
Why are you better than Cle, Oak, Buf or Ten that you SHOULD beat them? The way I see it is Buf is slightly better than Miami, oak and Miami are on par, you are slightly better than Cle & ten but you play AT Oak and Ten. At best you'll go 3-2 in that stretch and beating the jets won't be easy as bad and banged up as we are.

I'm not trying to knock you guys I'm just being realistic. Youi aren't good enough yet to count W's b/c you may be a better.

Here is how I see it realistically:

Buf: currently 4-5

remaining sched:

Sun 11/20 at San Diego L(4-6)
Sun 11/27 Carolina 1:00 pm W(5-6)
Sun 12/4 at Miami 1:00 pm L(5-7)
Sun 12/11 New England 1:00 pm W(6-7)
Sat 12/17 Denver 8:30 pm W(7-7)
Sat 12/24 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm L(7-8)
Sun 1/1 at NY Jets W(8-8)

Miami: currently 3-6

remaining sched:

Sun 11/20 at Cleveland 1:00 pm L(3-7)
Sun 11/27 at Oakland 4:05 pm L(3-8)
Sun 12/4 Buffalo 1:00 pm W(4-8)
Sun 12/11 at San Diego 4:15 pm L(4-9)
Sun 12/18 NY Jets 1:00 pm W(5-9)
Sat 12/24 Tennessee 1:00 pm W(6-9)
Sun 1/1 at New England 1:00 pm L(6-10)

I realise it's your oppinion, but I don' really agree with that. Doesn't really matter though, both teams will probably end up missing the playoffs (unless their is a miracle), so we will have to see what happens from here on.

y'know i really dont mind if we finish 3or 4th, as long as someone de-throwns the pats!!!

The New Guy said:
Hey Nub, do you really think the Bills will finish ahead of us? Have you seen the rest of their schedule? Kansas City, @San Diego, Carolina, @Miami, New England, Denver, @Cincinnati, @N.Y. Jets. I think the Bills will be lucky to win 2 out the the 8 remaining games. Here is how I see the division going:

1. Patriots
2. Dolphins
3. Bills
4. Jets

Wow are the Bills in trouble for the second half of there season now only if the Pats had that schedule:rolleyes:

The New Guy said:
Yes, just for one week. Making a Bills fan join the Bills free america club for more than a week just wouldn’t be right. :) It’s all in good fun.:D Good luck!

You'll need the luck, you're losing to the Browns!!!! :rofl3:

TakeoSpikes51 said:
You'll need the luck, you're losing to the Browns!!!! :rofl3:

Yeah….is it to late to back out of this deal? :lol: Today’s game was ugly! :cry: Don’t get to ****y though, your game is on next. Let’s see how the Bills play against the Chargers. I honestly still think the Dolphins will finish ahead of the Bills, but after today game I kind of hope that we don’t. Before today’s game I thought we had a very slim chance at the playoffs. Since that dream is over, I would rather have a better position in the draft than a better record than the Bills and Jets. I just don’t think that is going to happen though. @San Diego, Carolina, @Miami, New England, Denver, @Cincinnati, @N.Y. Jets. I still think your team is the one who needs the luck. :)

The New Guy said:
Yeah….is it to late to back out of this deal? :lol: Today’s game was ugly! :cry: Don’t get to ****y though, your game is on next. Let’s see how the Bills play against the Chargers. I honestly still think the Dolphins will finish ahead of the Bills, but after today game I kind of hope that we don’t. Before today’s game I thought we had a very slim chance at the playoffs. Since that dream is over, I would rather have a better position in the draft than a better record than the Bills and Jets. I just don’t think that is going to happen though. @San Diego,Carolina,@Miami,New England,Denver,@Cincinnati,@N.Y. Jets. I still think your team is the one who needs the luck. :)

It doesnt look good for the Bills, I really can't see them winning this week. But still, you guys suck worse, and we'll beat you, the jets and i think NE whos not very good and we hung with them IN foxboro. You need the luck, you just lost to the Browns!!!

I doubt it, but we will see. Depending on who our qb is at the time, I think we will beat the Bills, Jets, and Titans which I believe would give us a better record than the Jets and Bills at the end of the season.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
The Bills got RUINED this week! 48-10!
I know it's small consolation, but I'd much rather lose by 38 @ San Diego than get shutout by the Browns(handily, I might add)

Pats got their beating from SD too 42-17 in week 4, seems to be a pattern forming.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Pats got their beating from SD too 42-17 in week 4, seems to be a pattern forming.

I hate to think what S/D is gonna do to Miami :cry: it could get ugly real fast.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
1. New England 6-4
2. Buffalo 4-6
3. Miami 3-7
4. New York 2-8

Week 12 Games:
Miami @ Oakland
New England @ Kansas City
Carolina @ Buffalo
New Orleans @ N.Y Jets

WOOOHOOO!!! Finally a team we MIGHT be able to beat.

Sad.

Very very sad.

BZ

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Theres no way the Fish will finish ahead of us. Take that to the bank.

This is the game I have been waiting for. I think this game will decide whether it’s the Dolphins who finish ahead of the Bills or vice versa. You guys beat us earlier this season, but this time it’s in Miami and JP Losman is your Qb. This will be a tough game, but I like our chances. I wish your team the best of luck……..next week that is. :D

Back
Top Bottom