**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

How the hell is UGA favored?
The belief is that it’s very difficult to beat a team twice in a season. Georgia also played much better in the first game when they finally figured out how to slow down Alabama‘s passing game in the second half.

Alabama won’t have Metchie for this game. He was a dominant player for Alabama in the game against Georgia before his injury.

I still think Alabama will win the game but Georgia winning certainly wouldn’t be surprising and based on Georgia being the favorite in Las Vegas. It’s obvious most bettors think Georgia should be favored in the game, even if they were wrong the first time the teams played.

The belief is that it’s very difficult to beat a team twice in a season. Georgia also played much better in the first game when they finally figured out how to slow down Alabama‘s passing game in the second half.

Alabama won’t have Metchie for this game. He was a dominant player for Alabama in the game against Georgia before his injury.

I still think Alabama will win the game but Georgia winning certainly wouldn’t be surprising and based on Georgia being the favorite in Las Vegas. It’s obvious most bettors think Georgia should be favored in the game, even if they were wrong the first time the teams played.
Forgot about Metchie.

Auburn literally showed Kirby "Notso" Smart how to beat Alabama - generally overload one side or the other of the OL with blitzes with the right side being more effective.

In any case, Kirby insisted upon a 3 and sometimes even 4 man rush which Alabama survived with ease.

I'm certainly not saying Georgia won't win but going back to Tua's game winning throw way back when, Kirby makes some *really* confounding (stupid) decisions when they play Bama.

For the record, I severely dislike/hate both teams but I love the SEC winning National Championships.

Forgot about Metchie.

Auburn literally showed Kirby "Notso" Smart how to beat Alabama - generally overload one side or the other of the OL with blitzes with the right side being more effective.

In any case, Kirby insisted upon a 3 and sometimes even 4 man rush which Alabama survived with ease.

I'm certainly not saying Georgia won't win but going back to Tua's game winning throw way back when, Kirby makes some *really* confounding (stupid) decisions when they play Bama.

For the record, I severely dislike/hate both teams but I love the SEC winning National Championships.

I'm rooting for UGa just for the sake of variety. I don't mind either team

p.s. I'm surprised that UGA is the favorite. I'm tempted to make a quick trip to NV & lay some $$ on Bama to cover. Plus, go over on the o/u.

I'm rooting for UGa just for the sake of variety. I don't mind either team

p.s. I'm surprised that UGA is the favorite. I'm tempted to make a quick trip to NV & lay some $$ on Bama to cover. Plus, go over on the o/u.

isn’t the spread only 2 and wouldn’t it be smarter to take Bama to win outright? I despise the over/under. Ruined many of great parlays.

It was obvious last night Georgia was better prepared to defend the Alabama passing game than they were in the first game. Yet
having to play without their top 2 WR’s certainly affected Young. He just never seemed comfortable or on the same page with the young backup WR’s.

The Georgia defense played great and their offense did what they needed to do and the better team won last night.

Satan Probably is feeling like hes back in the NFL nowadays.
Loser convict orange peasants ...Talk about him after...you know,maybe if you guys had won a game against us in ..what?..16 years...LOL.
Someone with Fat Phil among their program ,should not talk about cheating in any form.

Loser convict orange peasants ...Talk about him after...you know,maybe if you guys had won a game against us in ..what?..16 years...LOL.
Someone with Fat Phil among their program ,should not talk about cheating in any form.
Hate hate for him comes mainly from him Lying to us Dolphin fans.

Back
Top Bottom