**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

We deserved to lose that game…It will give Nick something to bitch at them for awhile…
But hats off to Texas..played one hell of a game…we lucked out…end of story.

Every year Bama has one of those games where u come out saying everyone is wrong they aren't a top five team. Last year against Auburn this Year Texas.
This is all I got to say.

So far I think Georgia is the best team in the SEC and probably in the nation. Alabama still has time to show they can overcome Georgia but they are going to have to get a lot more out of the WR position than they did today. Also it is going to be hard for Alabama to win against the better teams in the SEC if they continue to struggle running the ball.

Of course it’s early in the season. So as long as Saban is coaching at Alabama, you can never count them out of winning another championship.

Last edited:
If Ewers had played the full game who knows how the game would have turned out. That young man impressed me while he was in the game.
Is this another young QB Ohio State let get away like Burrow did?

If Ewers had played the full game who knows how the game would have turned out. That young man impressed me while he was in the game.

I'm not sure they really had a shot to keep him. He grew up a Texas fan and originally committed to them. Once Sark took over, I think he knew there was a good thing there and left.

This sounds a lot like the “if Colt hadn’t gotten hurt” that Mack Brown and Texas fans whined about a dozen years ago.

But they may actually have a case this time considering how bad Alabama played today. They weren’t winning either way back in 2010.

Texas had plenty of opportunities to win today. They just couldn’t do it.

Alabama isn’t an easy team to beat even when they’re playing poorly and setting records for penalties and self inflicted discipline.

The problem Alabama has is the offense always struggles on the road under Bill O’Brien. He’s not Lane Kiffin or Steve Sarkisian in terms of creativity or play calling.

He’s an NFL guy that runs a stale and predictable NFL offense. I know if I’m calling out the plays before they happen, coaches that are familiar with the program like Sarkisian that have had all off-season to prepare for this game, know what plays are coming too.

Once the transfer Tyler Harrell gets up to speed with the offense, they’ll have receiver that can take the top off the defense. He’s a 4.2 NFL prospect. Thats Jameson Williams fast.

Right now they just don’t have anybody that can get separation against man coverage other than Gibbs out of the backfield matched up on linebackers.

Teams are never the same teams at the end of the season that they are at the beginning. You either get better or worse. A lot of times if you get worse, it’s because of injuries.

Alabama will get better throughout the season as long as they can stay reasonably healthy.

Some teams are peaking early and will get worse as the season rolls along.

This sounds a lot like the “if Colt hadn’t gotten hurt” that Mack Brown and Texas fans whined about a dozen years ago.

But they may actually have a case this time considering how bad Alabama played today. They weren’t winning either way back in 2010.

Texas had plenty of opportunities to win today. They just couldn’t do it.

Alabama isn’t an easy team to beat even when they’re playing poorly and setting records for penalties and self inflicted discipline.

The problem Alabama has is the offense always struggles on the road under Bill O’Brien. He’s not Lane Kiffin or Steve Sarkisian in terms of creativity or play calling.

He’s an NFL guy that runs a stale and predictable NFL offense. I know if I’m calling out the plays before they happen, coaches that are familiar with the program like Sarkisian that have had all off-season to prepare for this game, know what plays are coming too.

Once the transfer Tyler Harrell gets up to speed with the offense, they’ll have receiver that can take the top off the defense. He’s a 4.2 NFL prospect. Thats Jameson Williams fast.

Right now they just don’t have anybody that can get separation against man coverage other than Gibbs out of the backfield matched up on linebackers.

Teams are never the same teams at the end of the season that they are at the beginning. You either get better or worse. A lot of times if you get worse, it’s because of injuries.

Alabama will get better throughout the season as long as they can stay reasonably healthy.

Some teams are peaking early and will get worse as the season rolls along.
It isn't that I'm just saying Ewers impressed me. But like U said Alabama will get better through out the season IF they stay Healthy. But lets say Young gets injured in a game would that be an excuse for a loss?

It isn't that I'm just saying Ewers impressed me. But like U said Alabama will get better through out the season IF they stay Healthy. But lets say Young gets injured in a game would that be an excuse for a loss?

Ewers looks like he has a bright future, but it’s not really the same as potentially losing a Heisman Trophy winner. Ewers just played in the second game in his career. Not really the same thing.

It’s like when Alabama played Georgia in the SEC Championship last year with Jameson Williams and John Metchie - and hung 41 points on ‘em.

By the time they played again for the national championship a month later, Alabama had neither.

But you don’t whine about it. You tip your hat and move on. Injuries are part of football. That’s why depth is so important, especially in the SEC.

Lol Alabama fans can't even admit they probably lose if they weren't facing a QB who couldn't throw the ball 25-30 yards consistently 🤣🤣🤣

You guys are priceless. Roll Tide 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Good job beating not only an unranked team but one with problems at QB and only because of an uncalled hold on that run by Bryce that put them into FG range.

You losers escaped, how about being humble. Can't wait until you lose 2-3 games this year, it's going to be hilarious to watch you justify it based on what I'm seeing here.

Lol Alabama fans can't even admit they probably lose if they weren't facing a QB who couldn't throw the ball 25-30 yards consistently 🤣🤣🤣

You guys are priceless. Roll Tide 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Good job beating not only an unranked team but one with problems at QB and only because of an uncalled hold on that run by Bryce that put them into FG range.

You losers escaped, how about being humble. Can't wait until you lose 2-3 games this year, it's going to be hilarious to watch you justify it based on what I'm seeing here.
I think the big deal here is th fact that "Bama" lost 8 key players and Saban still gets them to rally for a WIN!

I think the big deal here is th fact that "Bama" lost 8 key players and Saban still gets them to rally for a WIN!

Ha. I like you so I'm not gonna talk smack. It's the other guy this was aimed at. (I don't dislike him but he deserves some smack talk 😝)

Ha. I like you so I'm not gonna talk smack. It's the other guy this was aimed at. (I don't dislike him but he deserves some smack talk 😝)
Its all good! I'm basically a razorback fan. Can't live in Arkansas and not call the pigs. when I lived in California it was USC and the Canes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom