**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Yall better get Bryce healthy. Milroe is not quite ready.

Tennessee will beat the brakes off of us ,if Bryce doesn’t play…

This upcoming Tennessee game has me more worried than any other game in a long time..

This upcoming Tennessee game has me more worried than any other game in a long time..

The only good thing is Cedric Tillman still may not be back from his tight rope surgery. If he was 100% I don’t think offense could score with em.

Either way, I can tell you Terrion Arnold better get ready. They’re fixing to bombard his ass down the field.

Despite the hype that will build around this game vs Tennessee, in reality it is the least important game left on the schedule in terms of the goals Alabama has for the season. It has no impact on whether or not Alabama wins the west and makes it to the SEC Championship Game.

If you see Tennessee again in Atlanta - that’s the one you have to win if you plan on winning a national championship.

A loss against any of the other teams left on the schedule after this is the one that will end your season.

Despite the hype that will build around this game vs Tennessee, in reality it is the least important game left on the schedule in terms of the goals Alabama has for the season. It has no impact on whether or not Alabama wins the west and makes it to the SEC Championship Game.

If you see Tennessee again in Atlanta - that’s the one you have to win if you plan on winning a national championship.

A loss against any of the other teams left on the schedule after this is the one that will end your season.
Alabama has fallen to #3!

Alabama has fallen to #3!

Yeah but the top 3 just keep swapping places because the AP voters don’t know what they’re doing. Which is exactly why the AP Poll is irrelevant.

The only rankings that matter are the CFB Playoff Committee’s rankings that come out November 1st.

Yeah but the top 3 just keep swapping places because the AP voters don’t know what they’re doing. Which is exactly why the AP Poll is irrelevant.

The only rankings that matter are the CFB Playoff Committee’s rankings that come out November 1st.
My Fiance' is an Alabama fan, its my second favorite, my first is Arkansas and my third is who ever is playing Notre Dame!

I'll be honest with you guys I do need expect to win this game. But if the Vols kept it close and loss by 3 or less then I would say the program is heading in the right direction under Heupel.

The only good thing is Cedric Tillman still may not be back from his tight rope surgery. If he was 100% I don’t think offense could score with em.

Either way, I can tell you Terrion Arnold better get ready. They’re fixing to bombard his ass down the field.
Tillman's been ruled out for the game.

Those hillbillies are good and liquored up today.:cheers::UP::pbj:

Back
Top Bottom