Albert Wilson Back to his former Speedy Self? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson Back to his former Speedy Self?

I'm happy to give bowden every opportunity. I just didn't see any real burst. Hope I'm wrong.
He didn't get a lot of playing time til later in the year but I did see some elusiveness. I love that quality in a punt returner. Homeruns are nice but a double can change a game too. Hopefully he does have an extra gear.

I'm happy to give bowden every opportunity. I just didn't see any real burst. Hope I'm wrong.
Don't need burst. As long as everytime he fields a punt /kickoff, i can go to the fridge and get a beer, and not worrying about it, then its good enough for me.

It's from Omar. I try not to link to him, but I won't hold out on u brother.

Source Link

"Albert Wilson looks like he’s gotten his speed back. A quick Wilson in the Dolphins offense is a scary proposition with Waddle, Will Fuller, Parker and Lynn Bowden in the mix."

Keep in mind that before Wilson suffered his hip injury in 2018 he was leading the NFL in yards produced after the catch."

Source Link

"During Friday’s practice Wilson could routinely be spotted making crisp cuts, stopping on a dime, and giving his defensive back enough change of direction to create an opening for the quarterback to throw his way.

If you didn’t know better, you’d think Wilson was the speedster the Dolphins had just drafted in the first round."

"But the way Wilson has looked so far in OTAs, he can no longer be viewed as an afterthought.

Especially if he continues to resembled the player he once was when the pads come on.
If that’s the case, and Wilson’s play demands attention, opportunity and targets when training camp heats up in August, the Dolphins could find themselves in a very enviable position from a playmaker standpoint."

Looks like it shoulda been an INT to me.

Fuller
Waddle
Devante
Preston
Jakeem

To be honest, I don't even think Albert Wilson makes the team this year.
I want Wilson because I think his style of running and catching fits with what Tua likes, but, The six I want to stay and build for the future Is.

Fuller..Parker..Waddle..Williams..Bowden..Perry..

I’ve seen these flashes from Perry that make me want to keep him.

i Don’t think Perry would be safe on the practice squad.

Def not an easy decision, I think it comes down to Perry or Wilson.

Fuller
Waddle
Devante
Preston
Jakeem

To be honest, I don't even think Albert Wilson makes the team this year.
Why only have 5? As we have seen last year, injuries happen plus there is an extra game

Back
Top Bottom