All Star Division Team On O? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star Division Team On O?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Trying to be realistic, and forgetting that Jets, Pats, and Bills all suck, who are the best players on O, at their positions in our division?

This should be some fun.

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Ronnie Brown

FB - Lousaka Polite

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Lee Evans / Wes Welker

TE - Anthony Fasano

TE - Ben Watson

OT - Matt Light

OT - Jake Long

OG - Alan Faneca

OG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

Take out Polite for Richardson
take out Fasano for keller
Evans as #3 WR(no need to mention welker)

Id take Fasano over Keller. Keller might be a better reciever but he can't block anything.

I thought about Richardson....5 years ago and it's a lock....I think Polite is one of the best short yardage runners around...

I thought about Keller too....but Fasano and Watson are more proven...

I thought about Richardson....5 years ago and it's a lock....I think Polite is one of the best short yardage runners around...

I thought about Keller too....but Fasano and Watson are more proven...

Watson is, Fasano had 1 decent year. Richardson is old but still effective. I haven't seen enough of Polite to offer a fair assessment there.

So we should put him on the list because he might get better???

I'd take Lynch over Ronnie. The guy can run and he's still very young. This guy is going to be really, really good.

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Ronnie Brown

FB - Lousaka Polite

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Lee Evans / Wes Welker

TE - Anthony Fasano

TE - Ben Watson

OT - Matt Light

OT - Jake Long

OG - Alan Faneca

OG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

Good picks, and you were even fair. :)

I believe that Carey will be better than Light this season, just a gut feeling. His being a Cane does not hurt. LOL

Keller was only a rookie. He'll become a better blocker but an elite receiving TE and there an't many of those.

It was Fasano's first year to play, and had 10 TD's. See us next year if and when Keller steps it up.

I'd take Lynch over Ronnie. The guy can run and he's still very young. This guy is going to be really, really good.

I'd still rather have Ronnie. Better catcher out of the backfield, and I think he breaks more tackles.

Back
Top Bottom