All Star Division Team On O? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star Division Team On O?

It was Fasano's first year to play, and had 10 TD's. See us next year if and when Keller steps it up.

It was his 3rd year in the league and he had 7 TDs. Keller is better, there's not really much of a debate.

Keller is better than Watson as a receiver IMO....it's really a close call...Fasano is the total package...

It was his 3rd year in the league and he had 7 TDs. Keller is better, there's not really much of a debate.
Keller Sucks!! the Jets suck!! and there is not really much else to debate about that!! get a life JETS fan and go to a Jet forum. I know it's not much to look at but at least you can be there to support each other when your pee wee team is last in the division this year. My little brother has more QB experience than the so called "dirty" Sanchez. And you guys may take as many Baltimore personel as you want but the Jets will never be Baltimore...they will always be the stinkin Jets!!! bottom feeders!! that franshise is a joke. you need to become the best team in NY before you can be the best team in the league.

He had 34 recs, by far a career high- how is that part of a total package?

Well because Bill Parcells wouldn't have traded for him if he wasn't.....wouldn't have drafted him if he wasn't....he has the ability to stretch the middle of the field...averaging over 13 YPC....while Keller averaged just over 11...and he's money in the red zone, coupled with being an outstanding blocker....

Fasano is only scratching the surface too...just like Keller...

Well because Bill Parcells wouldn't have traded for him if he wasn't.....wouldn't have drafted him if he wasn't....he has the ability to stretch the middle of the field...averaging over 13 YPC....while Keller averaged just over 11...and he's money in the red zone, coupled with being an outstanding blocker....

Fasano is only scratching the surface too...just like Keller...

You do understand that in his career picking players parcells has been mostly mediocre, right? You are acting like b/c BP traded for him that makes him great. In years parcells has picked players his teams have won a total of ONE playoff game, great coach but medicore GM.

You do understand that in his career picking players parcells has been mostly mediocre, right? You are acting like b/c BP traded for him that makes him great. In years parcells has picked players his teams have won a total of ONE playoff game, great coach but medicore GM.

I'm well aware of Parcells draft blunders...trust me....I've pointed them out here probably more than anyone....but I also know the best TE in the division when I see him...

Parcells knows his TE's....that Witten guy's not too shabby either...

Fasano may not quite be Johnny Mitchell *snicker*....but he's a keeper...:whew!:

I'm well aware of Parcells draft blunders...trust me....I've pointed them out here probably more than anyone....but I also know the best TE in the division when I see him...

Parcells knows his TE's....that Witten guy's not to shabby either...

Fasano may not quite be Johnny Mitchell....but he's a keeper...:whew!:

You obviously haven't watched other TEs in the division. Fasano would be lucky to be 3rd.

Parcells TE draft picks:

Richard Griffith 1993
John Burke 1994
Lawrence Hart 1998
Blake Spence 1998
Jason Witten 2003
Sean Ryan 2004
Anthony Fasano 2006

That's quite a list- he knows his TEs:lol:

You obviously haven't watched other TEs in the division. Fasano would be lucky to be 3rd.

Parcells TE draft picks:

Richard Griffith 1993
John Burke 1994
Lawrence Hart 1998
Blake Spence 1998
Jason Witten 2003
Sean Ryan 2004
Anthony Fasano 2006

That's quite a list- he knows his TEs:lol:

Yessir I watch them....do you? lol

Why no Mark Bavaro or Ben Coates?

Any draft pick can not pan out....my point was that Parcells wouldn't have traded for him if he wasn't already pretty confident in him after coaching him in Dallas...

Yessir I watch them....do you? lol

Why no Mark Bavaro or Ben Coates?

Any draft pick can not pan out....my point was that Parcells wouldn't have traded for him if he wasn't already pretty confident in him after coaching him in Dallas...

He didn't draft or trade for Bavaro or Coates.

Well he did draft Bavaro in the 4th round in '85.....Coates was already in New England for 2 years prior to Parcells arrival and he made him a pro bowler...

Well he did draft Bavaro in the 4th round in '85.....Coates was already in New England for 2 years prior to Parcells arrival and he made him a pro bowler...

No he didn't, George young was the GM for the Giants when Parcells coached there. Parcells was responsible for the draft from 1993-1995 w/ NE('96 lost power), 1997-1999 w/ the Jets and 2003-2006 w/ Dallas.

Dustin Keller>>>>>>>>>>>>AFC East TEs

Keller is a stud, hes going to be all pro at TE one day. Fasano is average and so is Watson, there is nothing about their games that impress you especially Fasano. He had a decent year, but Keller has way more skill.
If you were asked which TE in the AFC East would you want on your team, if you answered Fasano, well you are just a Dolphin homer.

Back
Top Bottom