All Star Division Team On O? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Star Division Team On O?

Dustin Keller>>>>>>>>>>>>AFC East TEs

Keller is a stud, hes going to be all pro at TE one day. Fasano is average and so is Watson, there is nothing about their games that impress you especially Fasano. He had a decent year, but Keller has way more skill.
If you were asked which TE in the AFC East would you want on your team, if you answered Fasano, well you are just a Dolphin homer.
Yea one day he is going to be a stud for a TE but not today or last year i am taking it that these threads are based on Last years stats and all that crap. there is no question that Keller is the better catching TE but he isnt the better all around TE at this point Fasno Knows how to block and he hardly ever drops a pass i dont even recall him dropping a pass last year (that i can think at the moment i am sure he did though) Dustin Keller Droped the ball 5 times last year that is more then Fasano

QB - Tom Brady

RB - Marshawn Lynch

FB - Lousaka Polite

WR - Randy Moss

WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Lee Evans

TE - Dustin Keller

TE - AnthonyFasano

OT - Matt Light

OT - Jake Long

OG - Alan Faneca

OG - Logan Mankins

C - Nick Mangold

Keller put up good numbers....but Brett Favre ALWAYS got his TE's good numbers. Hell, he made Donald Lee look like a viable weapon.

Keller is SUPPOSED to be the better receiver, the better vertical threat...the better weapon.

But he had less YPC and less TD's than Fasano.

Fasano is the better blocker, and was a better playmaker. Can you show 1 example of Keller breaking tackles after the catch like Fasano did throughout the year? I also remember Keller dropping passes...Fasano may have dropped 2 all year. Keller can get open better, I'll give him that...but it ends there IMO.

Keller only started 6 games and we had no passing threat the last month b/c our QB stunk and he put up better catch and rec #s by a good margin.

umm, no GM but ours, who is the best GM in the league might I add!! The tuna brought this guy in who was a backup(to one of the best TE in the league) and made him a formidable offensive weapon. Keller is garbage..period. Let's see what he does this year making the switch from a future HOF'mer QB to a rookie QB with crap for experience. Take your garbage talk to your garbage forums! I can't wait till Monday Night against your loser Jet fans.. I will take great pride in smacking a few of you sissy's again. you New Yorker's are all talk but no action.

Parcells isn't your Gm and Parcells as a GM is nothing but mediocre. He is nowhere near close to one of the better GMs in the league let alone the best. Check his history picking players and you'll find out that in years he picks players his teams have won exactly ONE playoff game.

You guys make fair points about the TE position, I'd take keller going forward and I think most people would but you got solid production out of your TEs and who knows? maybe Fasano is just blossoming and will take another leap forward?

With some of the history in the division, we need to put together an all time bust team!

They probably are the best team ever in the div- them or the '03 or '04 Pats.

07 Pats > 03 or 04 Pats

I'm kinda conflicted myself saying it....cause they weren't a Championship team...but player for player, I think I'd take the 07 version.

07 Pats > 03 or 04 Pats

I'm kinda conflicted myself saying it....cause they weren't a Championship team...but player for player, I think I'd take the 07 version.

'03 and '04 finished the job, they have to be rated higher than '07. In '04 they were also much more dominant in the AFC playoffs.

QB - Marino

RB - Simpson

FB - Czonk

WR - Reed

WR - Clayton

WR - Maynard (AFL I know)

TE -

OT -

OT -

OG -

OG -

C - Dwight

Somebody fill in the blanks quick...

here:

QB - Marino

RB - Simpson

FB - Czonk

WR - Reed

WR - Clayton (Warfield?)

WR - Maynard (AFL I know)

TE - Ben Coates

OT - Richmond Webb

OT - ?? (can we play some interrior guys at Tackle?? - 6 G/C are HOF'ers)

OG - Larry Little

OG - John Hannah

C - Dwight

Somebody fill in the blanks quick...

What about House Ballard at tackle?

The defense is going to be tough....lol

Was he on the 90's Bills? I actually considered Matt Light since he was on 3 Super Bowl teams. Who were the tackles for the Phins in the early 70's?

Yeah Ballard was with the Bills during their superbowl years....

I remember Norm Evans was a pro bowl RT for Miami....can't remember who the other was...

Back
Top Bottom