An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

That's not even the worst of it. He added Ajayi's receiving yards for the year, but didn't add Clement or Blount's. Basically, he did Ajayi's yards from scrimmage versus Clement's and Blount's rushing.
No i didn’t. At least not on pur
C'mon. You're better than this. You know what you did here. Now do the math properly.
it was an honest mistake. I just double checked. Jai had 873 rushing.

Anyway I didn’t mean to give impression that I give a crap about Ajayi. I was only taking a stand on the faction that feel it’s 100% guarantee philly wins SB without him. I don’t know how one can say that. He contributed nicely and that power tandem of him and Blount was effective in wearing out the D is all.

Anyway I didn’t mean to give impression that I give a crap about Ajayi. I was only taking a stand on the faction that feel it’s 100% guarantee philly wins SB without him. I don’t know how one can say that. He contributed nicely and that power tandem of him and Blount was effective in wearing out the D is all.

Fair enough. I think most of the people got their hackles up over a point someone tried to make that Gase couldn't handle him/Winners make these personalities mesh with a team/Jay Ajayi was the piece that put the Eagles over the top. As much as one can say "You can't prove Philly wins without him," one can also say "You can't prove they don't" just as easily. People who know more than you or I about the inner workings of NFL locker rooms have intimated that the guy is a complete ***hole.

Fair enough. I think most of the people got their hackles up over a point someone tried to make that Gase couldn't handle him/Winners make these personalities mesh with a team/Jay Ajayi was the piece that put the Eagles over the top. As much as one can say "You can't prove Philly wins without him," one can also say "You can't prove they don't" just as easily. People who know more than you or I about the inner workings of NFL locker rooms have intimated that the guy is a complete ***hole.
if you listen to these guys podcast they think he's a giant A hole.
http://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/e/3ypc-draftees-coaches-press-episode-19/

I agree. He didn’t put them over the top - played nice complimentary role. And yes he’s looking to be a jackass and I think drake is better anyway!

No the point was Dan was probably the best Dolphin to ever put on that uniform and he never got a ring.
Then Ajayi comes into the league, gets traded to a super bowl contender and gets a ring while Dan never did.
It just seems so unfair. But it is what it is.

Damn, I missed life becoming fair?

Roll eyes...I bet every ex you ever had was the sole reason your relationships ended. You can't prove that they would've won without him when he was actually making plays to help them get there and to actually win the freaking game! Please stop with your open hate and love for mediocrity.
That's one of the funniest things I have ever read, thanks for the laugh!

Without the deep ball that Tannehill took advantage of in 2016 teams zoned in and shut down Ajayi. So Gases desire to continue being a ground and pound team evaporated quickly, something he’s naturally not inclined to call and even said in 2016 had to force himself into that identity for his team because Ajayi was playing so well.

Never knew Kevin had a sports radio show.
How long has this been around?

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl

I think Ajayi took it as a wake up call and realized he better tone it down when going to a new team. Don't think his personality will last that long in Philly either. Nor do I think he was any more impressive with the Eagles than he was here.

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl

I think there's a lot of truth to that. At the same time, I do wonder how many malcontents/difficult personalities a team can have before it becomes too much for a coaching staff to deal with.

Philibin couldn't handle Vontae Davis or Brandon Marshall and Miami lost a lot of talent in those trades. At least Drake played very well, which perhaps shows that Gase had a replacement in house.

I think there's a lot of truth to that. At the same time, I do wonder how many malcontents/difficult personalities a team can have before it becomes too much for a coaching staff to deal with.

Philibin couldn't handle Vontae Davis or Brandon Marshall and Miami lost a lot of talent in those trades. At least Drake played very well, which perhaps shows that Gase had a replacement in house.

Nobody could handle Brandon Marshall, even Brandon Marshall!

Back
Top Bottom