And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

I dont see a problem?? The best player on the best team and the best QB in the nation is gonna win....whats the problem with that?

DBoston80 said:
I dont see a problem?? The best player on the best team and the best QB in the nation is gonna win....whats the problem with that?

I have no problem with Smith winning it, he deserves it. People making up there mind that he won it mid way through the season is a problem imo.

i think most people waited till notre dame lost to USC before mailing in their ballots. the rest probably mailed them in after OSU beat michigan.

DBoston80 said:

See, but McFadden is a better player, and much more important to his team's success. And I don't think Smith is the best college QB right now. He's definitely up there, but not the best. I hate that it has been going to the QB of the #1 ranked team when there are better players. And people do make up thier minds midway through the season a lot of times it seems, which is a problem.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think most people waited till notre dame lost to USC before mailing in their ballots. the rest probably mailed them in after OSU beat michigan.

I don't think that even if ND beat USC it would have affected voting that much.

if brady quinn put 5 touchdowns up on USC and beat them easily, it would've made a big difference. remember....voters in college football go by what they've seen last...

McFadden would win easily in this were an MVP type award, that said I think Smith takes it.

Stitches said:
See, but McFadden is a better player, and much more important to his team's success. And I don't think Smith is the best college QB right now. He's definitely up there, but not the best. I hate that it has been going to the QB of the #1 ranked team when there are better players. And people do make up thier minds midway through the season a lot of times it seems, which is a problem.

No he isn't... McFadden is a amazing player.... but you'ed think if he was the best player in college football he would have made more of a difference in the SEC championship game.

How can you say that Smith is not the best college QB right now when its clear that he is? If he's not, whos better?

TroySmith10 said:
No he isn't... McFadden is a amazing player.... but you'ed think if he was the best player in college football he would have made more of a difference in the SEC championship game.

How can you say that Smith is not the best college QB right now when its clear that he is? If he's not, whos better?

I won't be taken seriously by most the people on here by saying it, not that my opinion is valued anyways, but Brennan is a better QB than Smith. He's not just a system QB either.

UF Fin Kat said:
smith is better than brennan. and he deserves the heisman.

You can think that fine, it's your opinion, I just have mine.

Stitches said:
I won't be taken seriously by most the people on here by saying it, not that my opinion is valued anyways, but Brennan is a better QB than Smith. He's not just a system QB either.

Based on what?

Sorry... Hawaii QB's have been throwing the ball all over the place for years.... Brennen throws the ball twice as much as Smith. That doesn't mean he's a better QB.

He's exactly what a system QB is...... His backup did just as well as he did, Timmy Chang did the same thing for years before them both........ he's the definition of a system QB.

Back
Top Bottom