And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Timmy54 said:
Very true, but it seems that every year that the best QB is always taken early, except for whats his name from Nebraska that was going to become a saftey.

Eric Crouch

Timmy54 said:
that was early in his college career, now he is everyday all american boy who has turned it all around.
I know the incedents were early in his career, but that doesn't mean there aren't still a few concerns.

Timmy54 said:
yep that is him, he didnt even make a NFL roster for opening day!!!:shakeno:

Well he did want to play QB and not S. So he may not have been putting his heart into it.

have you seen him on tv recently, man gives a great interview, he has been coached very well on making is public preseption a good one.

Timmy54 said:
have you seen him on tv recently, man gives a great interview, he has been coached very well on making is public preseption a good one.

I get the chance to see him enough, he does give a good interview, and is much more well spoken in interviews than Vince Young was.

Stitches said:
I thought so too, just something scouts are going to look into is all, just like every other prospect.
Yeah, I don't see it being a big deal though, unless something else pops up. He sounds like a great kid in his interviews.

Stitches said:
I get the chance to see him enough, he does give a good interview, and is much more well spoken in interviews than Vince Young was.

:lol: Thats not saying much.

Grats to Smith, no surprise he won it big. I actually expected McFadden to finish 2nd also. Was a nice ceremony all around imo

Congrats to Troy Smith....hope he doesn't turn into a Crouch or Toretto in the pros. :rolleyes:

Timmy54 said:
yep that is him, he didnt even make a NFL roster for opening day!!!:shakeno:

Rams drafted him. He was listed as a WR/SP teams. He wanted to play QB. So he went and played in the CFL. I think he plays for the Agrronauts or w/e their called.

Actually I was upset when Smith didnt give Mcfadden a bro hug. He did with Quinn but Mcfadden gets no love. Though he did thank Mcfadden and Quinn in his speech. I doubt he will pull a crouch. Smith has everything you look for in a QB... With the exception of his height. Though Smith factors that in and makes great plays. He will be a nice QB.

Back
Top Bottom