And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Congratulations Smith. Now get your *** off that horrible team and into the NFL.

305TillIDie said:
Mcfadden "I ain't friendly..now take that award and shove it up your ***" :chuckle:

Ya man :lol: Quinn was clapping and Mcfadden looked like a two year old who lost his bottle. Or someone out of a prostate exam.

HysterikiLL said:
Congratulations Smith. Now get your *** off that horrible team and into the NFL.

According to sportscenter the Heisman is a curse, things are looking up for UF already

Smith kinda snubbed McFadden if anything I thought

Just a question to people.

If AD hadnt got hurt and stayed on his 160 ypg pace would he have won it or made the voting alot closer?

AirFishOne said:

If AD hadnt got hurt and stayed on his 160 ypg pace would he have won it or made the voting alot closer?

Yes IMO if you are talking about Adrian Peterson (AD?). Troy prolly still would won it but I think it woulda been waaay closer

AD was a nick name giving to him by his dad when he was like 5 or so cause he could run "all day" hence the initials AD

Its easier as OU's number 2 running back Allen Patrick has the same initials as Adrian Peterson but we call him AP to tell em apart :D

yea Troy probably would of won it, but AD sure would gave him a run for his money, good thing though cause there would be multiple posts and threads on here saying AD WAS ROBBED :lol:

AirFishOne said:

No way he wins, but he could have taken some votes. This was the second biggest margin in history, so I just don't know how many votes he could have realistically taken from Smith. IMO, AD's votes would have been more at the expense of McFadden.

It's so tough to tell w/o seeing his end of season, since that's what much of the voting is based on.

finswin56 said:
No way he wins, but he could have taken some votes. This was the second biggest margin in history, so I just don't know how many votes he could have realistically taken from Smith. IMO, AD's votes would have been more at the expense of McFadden.

It's so tough to tell w/o seeing his end of season, since that's what much of the voting is based on.

well I mean he couldnt of done that bad, we won out without him, so that deff means we could of with him, some of those games I noticed liek when AP or Chris Brown would break of 15 yd runs, Id say to myself "man if that were AD it would of been a 50+ TD run" He is just that special, he can break the xtra tackle or out run the last DB to take it to the house. On his pace he would of rushed for a lil over 1,800 yards and 18-20 TDs.

Now Im not sayin Troy would of won it, im just saying that it wouldnt of been the 2nd largest margin of victory in history, thats just how special he is

Back
Top Bottom