any takers on JJ Watt, Im all in/To be released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any takers on JJ Watt, Im all in/To be released

How many TD's did he catch last year? A "tweener" at 1A? Moves like that get GM's fired.
Well I mean I agree we shouldn't use pick 1A on Owusu, but the OP did say pick him at 18, which is pick 1B.

While Owusu wasn't on the receiving end of any TD's, while playing his hybrid LB spot he also didn't allow anybody from the teams they played to catch any TD's either.

If he has any say, I'm guessing he wants to go play with a contender like GB or KC.

He’s a LB not a WR, he doesn’t catch TDs. He’s a fantastic fit for Flo’s D. Where do you people come up with this ****? https://www.si.com/college/notredam...otball-jeremiah-owusu-koramoah-pff-mock-draft
My point is, we need somebody who can get open and catch the ball, for those who can't see we had one of the top D's last year but couldn't score enough to keep them off the field. We don't need a hybrd LB that's not big enough to set the edge, and can't provide any O.

Well I mean I agree we shouldn't use pick 1A on Owusu, but the OP did say pick him at 18, which is pick 1B.

While Owusu wasn't on the receiving end of any TD's, while playing his hybrid LB spot he also didn't allow anybody from the teams they played to catch any TD's either.
My point is we bought the new shiny QB last year, now give him some tools to work with. Yes we need LB's, but we need O weapons a LOT more...

My point is, we need somebody who can get open and catch the ball, for those who can't see we had one of the top D's last year but couldn't score enough to keep them off the field. We don't need a hybrd LB that's not big enough to set the edge, and can't provide any O.
You’re wrong. You’ve obviously never watched his game tape. He’s rated top 15 in the 1st round for a reason. The WR issues will be addressed with our first pick and FA.

I hope we forego looking for WR help in FA. That has historically been one of the worst bets. People seem to have forgotten that with Diggs unlikely success in Buffalo.

My point is we bought the new shiny QB last year, now give him some tools to work with. Yes we need LB's, but we need O weapons a LOT more...
Yes, and I agree. My main point is that you mentioned pick 1A, which is the 3rd pick, when the other poster mentioned pick 18, which is pick 1B.

In other words, you can address WR with Smith/Chase at 3 and still get Owusu at 18 like he suggested.

Can he stay healthy long enough to merit his pay?

tenor.gif

:ffic:

i tend to think he will be looking to play with a team which has a legitimate chance of getting to the SB next season. I think it is more likely he ends up playing for a team like the Chiefs Ravens, Bucs, Bills, or Titans next year.
I think this is right.....

Back
Top Bottom