Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys?

We are the least penalized team in the league, the player's effort can't be questioned (especially if you've watched every snap) and we're winning with a bunch of nobodys.

Yeah I want Tua or Burrow just as much as everyone else but our coaching staff could very well be for real. That's reason to be positive.

A dumb post. We could have said the same thing about Gase after making the playoffs the first year. Time will tell with Flores. So far he has been far from perfect. He couldn’t make it work with Minkah And now Minkah is on his way to a allpro season. Flores wins 2 games and you think thats enough to claim he is the savior? With this franchise nobody gets the benefit of the doubt. Ill need to see success before ill believe it.

another dumb post. Where did I use the word “savior” ???

Some were complaining that this team only plays for a half. They try to lose the 2nd half on purpose. Regardless, some of you will find a way to complain.

I see a defense with no big names buying into the system and giving 100% effort for their coaches.

Now some are complaining because we are winning games and beating teams that are clearly better than the Dolphins on paper.

Some Dolfans are hilarious!!!!

who said were only going to get 2 wins. look out NFL Miami is coming for you......

I can’t help you if you don’t see that our biggest team flaw was always the coaching staff. Yea over the years the OLine has been rough, so has the QB play, but a good coaching staff is the premier thing to have when a 53 man roster is involved.

That means the MOST important thing that needed to happen this year was not getting the top pick . . . But making sure Flo and company were the right guys to lead this ship.

And when you see the overall lack of talent . . . Yet putting the most physical, disciplined, best OL, DB, LB performance we’ve seen around these parts in years . . . .they are proving every week that we have found the biggest piece of the puzzle to solve our misery.

It really is well done by Flo and staff and gives me hope that Grier/Ross can make the right decision when faced with choices, and don’t have the likes of Tannenbaum/Gase in their ear to lead them astray.

No they aren’t worth it.

but one thing I was worried about is our coaching may be the talent offset at some point this year. And it appears that is showing up now.

that’s great news for our future but bad news for our right now.

heck we haven’t even gotten to the part of the season where teams mail it in and coaching really shows up in the win column.

Unless I’m wrong we are 2.5 games up on cinci right now with them having 6 games left.

add that to their coaching relative to ours and yeah we aren’t getting the top pick.

smh

I’m starting to sniff in the range of 5 wins now.

cant wait til we trade all our draft assets to get into position for a qb.

love it. Love love love it.

nothing can ever go easy for us.

that damn gum chewing garden gnome is ****ing us over real good.

Unless I’m wrong we are 2.5 games up on cinci right now with them having 6 games left.

add that to their coaching relative to ours and yeah we aren’t getting the top pick.

smh

You may as well give that dream up.

Bengals are all in for that top pick. They will shut AJ Green down as well.

These dudes lost by 40 yesterday, down super early, yet Joe Mixon still had 30 carries. The Dolphins had 11 carries combined in their Ravens game.

Cincy had no interest in attempting to win that game. My guess is they will give their best in a few of these games down the stretch to avoid 0-16, but they will have the top pick.

Remember these damn wins when they offer everything we’ve acquired to get up there for a qb.

Stop talking about all these damn picks we have. Cause you aren’t gonna do anything but trade a good number of them to get in position for the qb.

And I don’t want to hear any of the “just win” cats bitching about it when it happens.

cincis already trumping you for a guaranteed lock qb pick.

These dudes lost by 40 yesterday, down super early, yet Joe Mixon still had 30 carries. The Dolphins had 11 carries combined in their Ravens game.

Cincy had no interest in attempting to win that game. My guess is they will give their best in a few of these games down the stretch to avoid 0-16, but they will have the top pick.

The dolphins lost 59-10 to the Ravens, the bengals only lost 49-13. The bengals gave up 379 yards of total offense, the dolphins 643. The bengals had 307 yards of offense, the dolphins 200.

Tough to say the bengals are the worse team based on that game.

You forgot our game against those same Ravens?

Players want to win. Coaches want to win.

Us fans can't control who wins or loses.

The draft is a crap shoot too.

Luck didn't win anything. RG3 was a 1 hit wonder. Goff looks like trash along with Winston and Mariota.

There are at least 4 young QB's playing well right now. Lamar Jackson(27th overall), Mahomes(15th overall), Watson(12th overall) and Prescott(135th overall).

This need to pick a franchise QB first overall is complete retardation.

The dolphins lost 59-10 to the Ravens, the bengals only lost 49-13. The bengals gave up 379 yards of total offense, the dolphins 643. The bengals had 307 yards of offense, the dolphins 200.

Tough to say the bengals are the worse team based on that game.

You forgot our game against those same Ravens?

Really wasnt the point I was making.

We didn’t stop throwing the football to ensure a prettier score. Bengals ran the ball 35 times in a blowout to ensure the clock movement and avoid a worse score. They were content with not attempting to come back in that game.

Nevermind this was past the midpoint in the season and our game was week 1 with half the roster filled with new faces. We didn’t sit there and eat clock to make the game less ugly.

Relax, we will still have a top draft pick and have plenty of draft capital to get whoever we want. Relax you Nancy's

Back
Top Bottom