Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are a couple crappy wins really worth it guys?

Honestly, no. I can't blame athletes for trying to win. But we went from the #1 pick a few weeks ago, to possibly the #6 pick with this win. Don't be surprised if we blow this treasure trove of draft picks just to move back up to #1. Ugh. That would be the worst possible thing we could do, and we'll probably do it.

This.

And I fully expect the Dolphins to blow all these picks to move up, and unfortunately, they have to.

Nothing would be more devastating than coming away from this disaster with Fromm, Love, Eason, etc. I'd rather lose all the picks to get Tua or Burrow. It's an unfortunate situation to be in though.

It would be very Dolphin like, to gut your roster, and trade away your good young players, to try to get to the top of the draft, and attempt to get a franchise qb., and still have other picks to build the roster. To then win enough games, to have to use those picks to get back to the top of the draft. Very simple here, you win, you lose right now. As good as the wins feel today, they will make you feel sick come draft night. We have had 2 coaching staffs not know how to use a first round pick, who looks like the best safety in the league right now. And this crew, not only didn't know how to use him, they traded him away.

Guys we have sooooo much money next year and tons of draft picks. Do I want Tua or Burrow? Of course I do? Would I be excited if we ended up with Young, Fromm, and Wirfs/Biadasz/Humphrey combo in the first round? Damn right I would be.

Like other posters have said we have the ammo to move up and grab one of the power 2 if we really wanted to (assuming the redskins get that #2 pick) and honestly, if we traded all 2 first rounders (ours and steelers) this year, and one of next years first for Tua...I wouldn't be opposed to it. I know many would think that is stupid but I really do see him as a game changing talent that can take a team and put it on his back while we build around him. Even in that scenario we would have 2 first round picks this year, and 2 first round picks next year...and Tua Tagovailoa...

Lets just see how it shakes out. I'm starting to think we will finish 4-12. I think that will put us around 5 when drafting. Enjoy watching our team grow guys. Its better than watching them get worse every game...

sounds great til tbe bengals run the tua card to the podium at pick 1.

This fan base on this site is pathetic after these games. One week we lose bad it’s fire the coaching staff we should be trying to win

next game we win and it’s Flores is ****ing up tank mode how dare he

I’m ecstatic with this coaching staff right now and it gives me hope. A good coach and staff are just as important as the QB if not more.

If it keeps going this way then let the chips fall where they may and Grier better be a good GM. If so, he’ll make something happen. I’ll worry about that when the time comes. Right now I’m having fun watching Flores and his staff and watching some young talent blossom before our eyes.

Flores was never in on tanking. What’s wrong with you people

tenor-3.gif
Well Said

sounds great til tbe bengals run the tua card to the podium at pick 1.
Hope they do.

I think there are better pro prospects than Tua.

Even if he's the greatest thing since cheese in a can, the Bengals will ruin him.

The Steelers really screwed us over last week by knocking out Brissett and coming back to beat the Colts. I doubt the Dolphins win yesterday if Brissett played. Hoyer is horrible.

Hope they do.

I think there are better pro prospects than Tua.

Even if he's the greatest thing since cheese in a can, the Bengals will ruin him.
If the coaching staff continues to improve why can't we draft any QB prospect and coach him up?

It's not all about Tua anymore.

fans have no power or influence if miami wins or loses. There will be a bunch of guys rooting to win and some to lose. Only the players control the outcome.

Lets just see how it shakes out. I'm starting to think we will finish 4-12. I think that will put us around 5 when drafting. Enjoy watching our team grow guys. Its better than watching them get worse every game...
Right!
Imagine if we were still playing like we did the first four games. Even the Tankers may have given up!
We're seeing progress. We're seeing players that no one believed in making plays, and more than a few of them are going to be pieces that stick around and continue to grow with the team as we get better.

If the coaching staff continues to improve why can't we draft any QB prospect and coach him up?

It's not all about Tua anymore.
Image result for josh rosen

Back
Top Bottom