Are we being ruled out too early. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we being ruled out too early.

People often forget that anything can happen in the NFL. For all we know, the Dolphins could explode on the scene and go 12-4. The talent is there, it just needs to all come together. The only team I'd rule out of the running for the AFCE crown is the Bills. Dolphins have been mediocre for 2 years running, but there is no reason we can't see Chad Henne become the QB he has shown flashes of and get this thing turned around.

As long as Henne is the starter, "ruling out" the Dolphins is a safe bet. If they had Orton they'd be legit, tbh

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

No, you got it wrong, it's go Sixers! :)

Why are you not an Eagles fan? 3 philly and 1 miami?

The old saying, "if you want respect you need to earn it." The Dolphins won't until they start beating and competing with the upper level teams.

The Jets have caught a lot of breaks the last couple of years that you need to advance deep in the playoffs. I don't see an upgrade in the off season and if they don't stay healthy and keep catching breaks, they won't go nearly as far this year.

This is the 3rd consecutive year I have heard "this is our year" from the Jets. It's growing old.

lol all networks are "Biased" toward ny and boston teams LMAO . . ok . . thats why you couldnt even flip through ESPN in the winter without HEAT hype. u ppl gotta get over that crap already.

Strictly FOOTBALL and baseball(***** sport) biased.........JERSEY has no hockey or basketball(at least that's what they call it nowadays.....lmfao)

I know I don't care what the NFL Network says...for pete sake they did a segment today on whether or not the Dolphins should trade for Tebow....WTF????

And I swear ESPN is only ever allowed to report on like 6 teams any way....boring.

From miami and a bills fan?Thats effed up.

It doesn't matter where you're "from" for true sports fans. I grew up in Greece, NY near Buffalo and have been a Dolphins fan since I was 4 years old. This isn't college football(SEC) where you HAVE to be a fan of the local team cuz that's all there is to do and you can't spell NFL! LMMFAO :-)

I know I don't care what the NFL Network says...for pete sake they did a segment today on whether or not the Dolphins should trade for Tebow....WTF????

And I swear ESPN is only ever allowed to report on like 6 teams any way....boring.

They should rename it NESPN(North East SPorts Network) Fu** Mike n Mike and the biased "Greenie" in the morning. Jersey lovin, non-athletic biatch! He is less manly than any hot lesbian I know! Lol

We will start getting credibility when we finish first or second in the AFC East and/or start getting to the playoffs and WINNING a game or two.

Look, I'm tired of hearing about the Jets and Eagles all the time too. But we have a lot of legitimate question marks on offense. As for media bias, I've heard good things said about our defense on ESPN as recently as this week.

Apparently you haven't heard....we suck, just read some threads around here no need to find out from anywhere else. Don't feed us BS that we have improved everywhere from defense to offense because C.Henne apparently can't even hold J.Beck's jock. Apparently QB's have their careers decide in their first 3 years and can no longer improve after that. Some of the great posters around here even have stated C.Wake will only be worse not better this year.

Please don't ruin this site by presenting beliefs that we could be pretty decent this year because you will be labelled a "homer" and obviousily have no idea what your talking about. Fall in line and repeat after me as loud as you can... we suck and everyone else is better!

So funny, just go back to 2008 week 17 a win and you're in situation.. Can't forget how many people were on here saying no way we'll beat the Jets, good season but ain't happenin. All I know is SunLife better be rockin Monday night week 1 because we are going to send the Patsies back to chowder land with the taste of a big fat dolphin d*ck in their mouth.

There's no such thing as being ruled out too early. NFL Network and ESPN are fluff and nothing more. If I didn't have anything else going on in my life, I'd choose to just be awake one day a week (Sunday) and then sleep for six days straight once Sunday was over just so I wouldn't have to hear radio or tv shows discussing things that have no relevance in reality.

Back
Top Bottom