Are we going back to being a "boring" team ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going back to being a "boring" team ?

PMZQ

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Last year with Cameron coming in, it looked like we would finally be getting an offense that would excite people. Now it looks like The Trio seem to want to implement an offense that looks on the surface to be sleep inducing.

Many of the teams in the NFL are going to West Coast, high powered offenses. Is it wise for us to be going in the opposite direction, and could this work against our chances of reviving the team and getting back to winning ways ?

I understand the need to rebuild, but do you think this is the offense of just the immediate future or is this a long term offensive plan ????

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I don't know, the Cowboys like to throw the ball quite a bit, look at Romo throwing 5 picks against the Bills and he kept on throwing. I think we might seem boring at first, but I don't think it will be long term.

By boring do you mean running the ball. People didn't think it was boring when Ricky Williams ran for 1800 yards that year. I personally like a ball control offense. I love to run the ball down other teams throats. Without a running game, we don't win and I think that's the name of the game, WINNING.

The Giants seemed to bore themselves right to a Lombardi Trophy. They aren't exactly running a West Coast Offense there. Maybe the Dolphins could bore me with another trophy!

By boring do you mean running the ball. People didn't think it was boring when Ricky Williams ran for 1800 yards that year. I personally like a ball control offense. I love to run the ball down other teams throats. Without a running game, we don't win and I think that's the name of the game, WINNING.
i agree,i personally would rather run the ball down the throats of other teams and dare them to stop us. it'd be like,hey,you know what's coming,try and stop us. so if running the ball means boring to some of you,bring on a boring offense.

Winning is exciting to me whatever way it happens. Bore me to death with a W at the end of the game and I am excited. Not much for an exciting game that ends with L. Run, Run, Pass, Win...OK!

Wanny was a run the ball and reserve the right the punt. Ugh

Gotta score some points somehow.

Parcells threw the ball a lot when he had Bledsoe in New England. i think the Dolphins will play to the talent they have. No doubt right now they have better personnel to run.

I think hardcore football guys like myself really love to watch power running games and stout defenses. The more casual fan probably prefers the more LOL THROW IT ALL OVER LOL offense.

Back
Top Bottom