Are we gonna ignore Mr. Will Allen | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we gonna ignore Mr. Will Allen

Yes you did but your punctuation was still bad. I was just messin around dude.... calm down.

No problem just happy it didn't come down to spelling and grammar books! dude do you believe this other poster talking about will allen was one of the "main" reasons joey porter got his sacks! crazy!

No problem just happy it didn't come down to spelling and grammar books! dude do you believe this other poster talking about will allen was one of the "main" reasons joey porter got his sacks! crazy!

People tend to exagerate but Porter did get quite a few sacks where it took him a while to get there. Is that DIRECTLY reflected on the good play of Will Allen? Not necessarily but if Allen was getting toasted all game every game like some people seem to think he was then we would have forgotten what a coverage sack was by now.

No tears here for the departure of Goodman. He was an avg. corner when he got here, and he was an avg. corner when he left. Not surprising he was going to up his game a little considering it was a contract year.

But let's be real. I can't count the number of plays Goodman whiffed on early last season. Especially during our 4 game skid to open the season. I certainly won't be missing him.. won't miss watching him blow another coverage, or be out of position to make a solid tackle.

Good luck in Denver Goody.... :aww:
Exactly. As I've stated numerous times, Goody was average.

hahaha...you're funny dude.

keep up the hilarious posting

Back
Top Bottom