Are Yall confident?(I am) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Yall confident?(I am)

Noland

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There are 3 star RB's that want to play for the Fins Edge Alexander and Henry that is awesome. Think about what we can get in trades and FA there are alot of players that will want to play for the Fins. Saban and our new staff will bring a winning attitude back to Miami. If the Bucs and Patsies can bring a SB to their City the Fins can do it too. I'm as confident and exicited about the Fins more than I have ever been. With the changes that I think the fins will make this offseason I don't see why we won't be a contender in '05 :cooldude:

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is the best off season I have had since Jimmy Johnson was brought in. I hope it turns out better :)

korl68 said:
Yes, this is the best off season I have had since Jimmy Johnson was brought in. I hope it turns out better :)

It will there is something about Saban's professionalism and his demeonor(sp :D) that JJ and Wanny did'nt have. All of a sudden players want to play for us that is a good sign.

I am very confident. So i think Saban;s hiring's as been good ones.

Talk is cheap.

Until they sign, them saying they want to play for Miami is all moot. Could be a ploy to get more money, who knows. Don't get excited too early.

Crisis said:
Talk is cheap.

Until they sign, them saying they want to play for Miami is all moot. Could be a ploy to get more money, who knows. Don't get excited too early.

Are you REALLY still talking?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Are you REALLY still talking?
Putting reality into the people who says this is the best off-season ever when Free Agency is a couple months away.

No, you are just refuting everything good that happens for us because you are a bills fan.

If you are so sure that our confidence in Saban and Linehan is "cheap talk", how are you also so sure that your biased posts are "reality"???

The Fins are up and coming, and if you can't deal with that, go away.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, you are just refuting everything good that happens for us because you are a bills fan.

If you are so sure that our confidence in Saban and Linehan is "cheap talk", how are you also so sure that your biased posts are "reality"???

The Fins are up and coming, and if you can't deal with that, go away.
:lol:

Good? You just hired an OC that put the ball into a WRs hand in a crucial game to THROW the ball.

No, I said players saying they want to play for you is cheap talk. Pay attention.

Crisis said:
Talk is cheap.

Buzz kill!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Mmmhhhhmmmmm...
Yep!

Taking two posts from different threads to make a point, based on something totally different. :lol: :lol:

Crisis said:
Talk is cheap.

When a player comes out and says I would like to play for Miami not one player 3 said that. I'm excited because the team is changing for the better. When Wanny was here 4 seasons hkow many players come out and say I want to play for the Fins and Wanny? Not very many, last offseason we could have got 2 good olineman which would have helped us get 3 or 4 more wins this year but they did not want to play for Miami. That is why I am confident.

Noland said:
When a player comes out and says I would like to play for Miami not one player 3 said that. I'm excited because the team is changing for the better. When Wanny was here 4 seasons hkow many players come out and say I want to play for the Fins and Wanny? Not very many, last offseason we could have got 2 good olineman which would have helped us get 3 or 4 more wins this year but they did not want to play for Miami. That is why I am confident.
Right on!

Back
Top Bottom