Are Yall confident?(I am) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Yall confident?(I am)

Crisis said:
Did you see the poll.

No.

And don't get me wrong; I think 9-7 or better is entirely possible, but it depends exactly on whether Saban wants to gut and start over, or upgrade as much as he can, where he can. If he wants to rebuild, 8-8 is about as much as anyone could hope for.

The team that we fielded last year had gone through the most horrendous offseason as can be imagined with 16 folks on IR, a retiring phenomenal RB, coaching conflicts, a rabid dolphin hating press ... Just through the return of the injured guys, you've got a lot stronger team.

I'm just curious why last week, the guy who made this point was trounced by all the finheaven "expert" 23 year old unemployed guys?

Agua said:
I'm just curious why last week, the guy who made this point was trounced by all the finheaven "expert" 23 year old unemployed guys?
58 votes don't lie.

And don't get me wrong; I think 9-7 or better is entirely possible, but it depends exactly on whether Saban wants to gut and start over, or upgrade as much as he can, where he can. If he wants to rebuild, 8-8 is about as much as anyone could hope for.
Possible, but not realistic. More Dolfans think you are going to win the division over the Pats, Jets, or Bills- all who are relatively young teams on the rise, or SB champs who look as strong as ever.

The team that we fielded last year had gone through the most horrendous offseason as can be imagined with 16 folks on IR, a retiring phenomenal RB, coaching conflicts, a rabid dolphin hating press ... Just through the return of the injured guys, you've got a lot stronger team
What exactly does the "rabid dolphin hating press" have to do with the team's performance?

Yes, that horrendous offseason will be felt for years. Another reason you're not going to win the division this year- even though we both (I hope) agree on that.

Crisis said:
Get excited all you want, but dont get mad when someone says your excitement is over speculation.

No ..I get mad when a troll..whos team sucks so bad he has to spend all his time here...posts nothing but negative. Its obvious you wanted the attention..so now you have it. Face it...your jealous because you really have nothing exciting to talk about in Jills land. Nothing. So now you come here and try to cra^ on everything good us fin fans have to say about OUR team. The Bills have never won anything...and never will win anyting. EVER. We will..and it pains you to see that..I understand...its ok.

Dudeman said:
the players who have said that Miami is at the top of their lists are all RBs....of course they want to come here because they see an obvious void....they all want to be starters, and Miami needs one, thats why their interested

Whats wrong with that? Do you think that they would want to play for the Bengals or Cardinals and none of them mentioned the Raiders? Miami is a attraction for players it just hasnt been that away the last few years because of Wanny.

vt_dolfan said:
No ..I get mad when a troll..whos team sucks so bad he has to spend all his time here...posts nothing but negative. Its obvious you wanted the attention..so now you have it. Face it...your jealous because you really have nothing exciting to talk about in Jills land. Nothing. So now you come here and try to cra^ on everything good us fin fans have to say about OUR team. The Bills have never won anything...and never will win anyting. EVER. We will..and it pains you to see that..I understand...its ok.
:lol: :lol:

Looks like I hit a nerve. I guess you guys cant handle anything that doesn't have the Dolphins going to the SB. Get a grip on reality, Bills improved 3 games with a younger squad, rookie HC, and we're a horrible team? Whatever.

I fail to find the relevance of how we have nothing to talk when the off-season hasn't even started.

Noland said:
Whats wrong with that? Do you think that they would want to play for the Bengals or Cardinals and none of them mentioned the Raiders? Miami is a attraction for players it just hasnt been that away the last few years because of Wanny.
Until they sign- you're grasping for straws.

Bengals have a starter, and drafted a RB recently, name escapes me atm.

Henry said he is interested in the Cardinals too, jeez, that must be an attractive place to play too! :eek:

Noland said:
my point is that had this been this situation last year, these backs wouldve still been interested even with Wanny because of the gaping hole at RB

Dudeman said:
my point is that had this been this situation last year, these backs wouldve still been interested even with Wanny because of the gaping hole at RB
Didn't some of them even say they wanted to play for Miami when Wanny was coach? :rolleyes:

Crisis said:
Didn't some of them even say they wanted to play for Miami when Wanny was coach? :rolleyes:

Yes. Edgerrin James.

These people are forgetting that Miami has always had these FA guys wanting to come here. Boston, RopeWeed, Seau, Sammy Knight, etc... This isn't something new.

We had players turn us down last year because of Wanny our OL would have been better but they turned us down. I don't know because I aint physic but I don't they they would have turned it down if we had Saban as coach. Why would those RB's want to play for Miami last year we has RW?

Noland said:
We had players turn us down last year because of Wanny our OL would have been better but they turned us down. I don't know because I aint physic but I don't they they would have turned it down if we had Saban as coach. Why would those RB's want to play for Miami last year we has RW?

Dude, we didn't blow a ton of money on Woody or Tait because: (1) Detroit wouldn't let him leave and his agent was sitting up there trying to play Spielman; and (2) Tait's wife didn't like the South Beach Atmosphere. At least that is what was reported. If you've got some sort of inside info from each of those guys, then spill it.

Agua said:
No.

The team that we fielded last year had gone through the most horrendous offseason as can be imagined with 16 folks on IR, a retiring phenomenal RB, coaching conflicts, a rabid dolphin hating press ... Just through the return of the injured guys, you've got a lot stronger team.

depends on what your defenition of "gut" is. gutting can be getting rid of the dead weight and overpaid cap casualty player, or it can be trade everyone of value and get as much as you can and start over. I do not think the later is going to happen. JT and Zach and Madison are all signed for some time, those who are more conducive to trade or get rid of are more obvious but even then, it is still an unknown because coaches tend to come in with an open mind and saban saying ricky would be considered to be able to come back, that is leaving an open mind pretty much.

Agua said:
Dude, we didn't blow a ton of money on Woody or Tait because: (1) Detroit wouldn't let him leave and his agent was sitting up there trying to play Spielman; and (2) Tait's wife didn't like the South Beach Atmosphere. At least that is what was reported. If you've got some sort of inside info from each of those guys, then spill it.

I know the money talks but Tait and Woody acted like they did'nt want to play here they really did'nt give it a chance. Well that is the way I took it and the way reports were in the Herald and Sun Sentel anyway.

Noland said:
I know the money talks but Tait and Woody acted like they did'nt want to play here they really did'nt give it a chance. Well that is the way I took it and the way reports were in the Herald and Sun Sentel anyway.

They didn't want to play here. Woody wanted the $ and Tait's wife didn't like the place. Anything beyond that is your imagination.

Back
Top Bottom