Are Yall confident?(I am) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Yall confident?(I am)

Agua said:
I think players would be more likely to want to play here now than if Wanny was still coach after a 4-12 season, yes. Prior to that, you've got to look at all the people who came here with Wanny as coach. Like I said, look at that list from the top of my head: Seau, Boston, RopeWeed, Knight, T-Buck dying to get in here ... Players have LONG wanted to play here man. They weren't avoiding the Phins because of Wanny. Unless you've got something other than "you get the feeling", which I've been waiting for you to produce.

I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know, but to some ppl the entire 5-years Wanny was here to them all those years were all 4-12 seasons. It's pointless.

my question is this: what the hell is a Bufalo fan doing here trying to bring us down?? :fire: Dude... this is the time we speculate, dream, and hope. So guys keep up the optimism!!! we have a lot to be smiling about.:D

Crisis said:
First off- he has no control over where he goes.

That's not true at all. If he says something negative about a potential team there's no way a deal will get done with that team. They won't want to take the risk of a player acting the fool once he gets there.

ohall said:
I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know, but to some ppl the entire 5-years Wanny was here to them all those years were all 4-12 seasons. It's pointless.

I don't think that we were 4-12 but we have missed the playoffs for 3 years straight. 4-11 or 9-7 either way we missed the playoffs.

ohall said:
I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know, but to some ppl the entire 5-years Wanny was here to them they were all 4-12 seasons. It's pointless.

I totally agree with ya on this, While Wanny was here, we've brought in Ricky Williams, Boston, S. Knight, Chester, J. Williams, Seau, S. Morris, Akins, Sage, AJ, B. Griese, D. Thompson, T. Buck, and others..but you get the point. This team has been good for a long time, they just need to take the next step and that started with Wanny's overhaul of the O, it didn't pan out this year, but it sets the stage for many to come, they're very young.

Back
Top Bottom