Are Yall confident?(I am) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Yall confident?(I am)

Noland said:
When a player comes out and says I would like to play for Miami not one player 3 said that. I'm excited because the team is changing for the better. When Wanny was here 4 seasons hkow many players come out and say I want to play for the Fins and Wanny? Not very many, last offseason we could have got 2 good olineman which would have helped us get 3 or 4 more wins this year but they did not want to play for Miami. That is why I am confident.
Henry never said it. He's looking for a trade- he's reported about 4 or 5 teams have interest in him.

Edge and Alexander and in for a huge pay-day, what better way to put pressure on your current team to dish out the big bucks than to say something like that.

Put a little perspective on it. They didn't do little things like this before to Miami because you already had Ricky.

Noland said:
There are 3 star RB's that want to play for the Fins Edge Alexander and Henry that is awesome. Think about what we can get in trades and FA there are alot of players that will want to play for the Fins. Saban and our new staff will bring a winning attitude back to Miami. If the Bucs and Patsies can bring a SB to their City the Fins can do it too. I'm as confident and exicited about the Fins more than I have ever been. With the changes that I think the fins will make this offseason I don't see why we won't be a contender in '05 :cooldude:

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confident that we'll have a good offseason, and that we will make it back to at least .500 next year. Unfortunately we have to wait 7 months before we can see our Fins play even a pre-season game again. Sure does seem like forever.

Crisis said:
Henry never said it. He's looking for a trade- he's reported about 4 or 5 teams have interest in him.

Edge and Alexander and in for a huge pay-day, what better way to put pressure on your current team to dish out the big bucks than to say something like that.

Put a little perspective on it. They didn't do little things like this before to Miami because you already had Ricky.

Well why did'nt either of the player say Raiders or TB they said Miami? It was reported on ESPNEWS yesterday that Henry said he wanted to play for Miami.

Crisis said:
Talk is cheap.

Until they sign, them saying they want to play for Miami is all moot. Could be a ploy to get more money, who knows. Don't get excited too early.

Heres the fact..JACK!! Other organizations stay mired in mediocrity for many years. We have all seen Cinci...Cleve...Ariz...suck and stay sucky because their owners dont step up and get it done. We had one awful season...and our owner says enough is enough...he goes and gets the best HC out there...and if you dont take my word for it....just ask Shula. The organization is gutted...and refitted with new young assistant coaches. A CEO is hired to put together the total entertainment package centered on the Miami Dolphins. Fins fans felt like throwing up all season long...and now we are thrilled with the changes taking place. There hasnt been this much excitement around here in a long time. You can try and buzz kill this as much as you want...but we aint comin down for no one. The Phins are back biatch...and thats just a fact you and the rest of the league will have to learn to love with.

Crisis said:
Talk is cheap.

Until they sign, them saying they want to play for Miami is all moot. Could be a ploy to get more money, who knows. Don't get excited too early.

Heres the fact..JACK!! Other organizations stay mired in mediocrity for many years. We have all seen Cinci...Cleve...Ariz...suck and stay sucky because their owners dont step up and get it done. We had one awful season...and our owner says enough is enough...he goes and gets the best HC out there...and if you dont take my word for it....just ask Shula. The organization is gutted...and refitted with new young assistant coaches. A CEO is hired to put together the total entertainment package centered on the Miami Dolphins. Fins fans felt like throwing up all season long...and now we are thrilled with the changes taking place. There hasnt been this much excitement around here in a long time. You can try and buzz kill this as much as you want...but we aint comin down for no one. The Phins are back biatch...and thats just a fact you and the rest of the league will have to learn to live with.

vt_dolfan said:
Heres the fact..JACK!! Other organizations stay mired in mediocrity for many years. We have all seen Cinci...Cleve...Ariz...suck and stay sucky because their owners dont step up and get it done. We had one awful season...and our owner says enough is enough...he goes and gets the best HC out there...and if you dont take my word for it....just ask Shula. The organization is gutted...and refitted with new young assistant coaches. A CEO is hired to put together the total entertainment package centered on the Miami Dolphins. Fins fans felt like throwing up all season long...and now we are thrilled with the changes taking place. There hasnt been this much excitement around here in a long time. You can try and buzz kill this as much as you want...but we aint comin down for no one. The Phins are back biatch...and thats just a fact you and the rest of the league will have to learn to love with.
How about we watch the Phins play a game before we call them on the rise.

Speculation. Excitement over speculation.

Noland said:
Well why did'nt either of the player say Raiders or TB they said Miami? It was reported on ESPNEWS yesterday that Henry said he wanted to play for Miami.
He's reportedly said he wants to play for Arizona and Tampa, too.

vt_dolfan said:
Heres the fact..JACK!! Other organizations stay mired in mediocrity for many years. We have all seen Cinci...Cleve...Ariz...suck and stay sucky because their owners dont step up and get it done. We had one awful season...and our owner says enough is enough...he goes and gets the best HC out there...and if you dont take my word for it....just ask Shula. The organization is gutted...and refitted with new young assistant coaches. A CEO is hired to put together the total entertainment package centered on the Miami Dolphins. Fins fans felt like throwing up all season long...and now we are thrilled with the changes taking place. There hasnt been this much excitement around here in a long time. You can try and buzz kill this as much as you want...but we aint comin down for no one. The Phins are back biatch...and thats just a fact you and the rest of the league will have to learn to live with.

That was perfectly said :cooldude:

How come the guy who said 9-7 to 10-6 was roundly derided here last week as posting "the most homeristic post, ever"?

Agua said:
How come the guy who said 9-7 to 10-6 was roundly derided here last week as posting "the most homeristic post, ever"?
Did you see the poll.

Crisis said:
How about we watch the Phins play a game before we call them on the rise.

Speculation. Excitement over speculation.

Because it starts with the organization....and our organization is pulling out all the stops to return this team to its rightful glory. It started with the hiring of Saban. Its in the air...change is happening....so why not get excited.

vt_dolfan said:
Because it starts with the organization....and our organization is pulling out all the stops to return this team to its rightful glory. It started with the hiring of Saban. Its in the air...change is happening....so why not get excited.
Get excited all you want, but dont get mad when someone says your excitement is over speculation.

Noland said:
When a player comes out and says I would like to play for Miami not one player 3 said that. I'm excited because the team is changing for the better. When Wanny was here 4 seasons hkow many players come out and say I want to play for the Fins and Wanny? Not very many, last offseason we could have got 2 good olineman which would have helped us get 3 or 4 more wins this year but they did not want to play for Miami. That is why I am confident.
the players who have said that Miami is at the top of their lists are all RBs....of course they want to come here because they see an obvious void....they all want to be starters, and Miami needs one, thats why their interested

vt_dolfan said:

Crisis don't get excited he or she is depressed all the time. Always thinking the worst.

Back
Top Bottom