Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!!

i hated both teams so gronk more likely should have said it was unimportant

why bother wasting time... u need a TD still, youre snapping the ball at 25 seconds left... you either pound it and score, or get stuffed and have clock and/or TO to score again.

your defense shold be able to hold them off 80 yards after that.

They only would have needed a field goal though and still had 2 timeouts. To be clear, I'm going for the TD 100% but if I run and get stopped I'm not in any rush to save time. Ideally you'd want to leave them with 15 seconds at most, and hopefully less than 10 seconds..

They only would have needed a field goal though and still had 2 timeouts. To be clear, I'm going for the TD 100% but if I run and get stopped I'm not in any rush to save time. Ideally you'd want to leave them with 15 seconds at most, and hopefully less than 10 seconds..

oh i agree with that... then why throwing the ball anyways?

but you still need to score at some point. Pound it... doesnt work, pound it again... it will kill clock. but #1, you STILL need to score. there may be 20 seconds left on the clock

i am still trying to absorb this, there is no plausible explanation for this. You run you get at worst 6 points more and put game out of any realistic chance out of hand. Can any of you really defend this? Did we just see the NFL protect a commodity over a weak sister franchise? Can anyone say the truth here?

I'm convinced the nfl advised Carroll pats needed to win to protect the integrity of the game. Carroll is a great head coach. This game was rigged. I think I'm done w the nfl.

I'm convinced the nfl advised Carroll pats needed to win to protect the integrity of the game. Carroll is a great head coach. This game was rigged. I think I'm done w the nfl.

Protect integrity? By letting a franchise who does a lot of shady stuff win? There is a great deal of scripted WWE like sheninigans that go on but not tonight.

That said, it should have been grounding on Brady about mid way through the 3rd but a evenly called game.

Seattle wasted :40 between the lunch run on 1st down and the throw so I don't get Pete saying it was a throw away down. W 1:06 left put your big package in if you want to run. Pete is covering for Blevill. They were still stunned that they were about to win.

I figured there would be a thread about this. I thought that was a stunningly bad play-call with a timeout left; Marshawn is absolutely phenomenal in those situations.

It's easy to second guess play-calls, but that was really unbelievable.

Just baffles the mind. Yes, it is always easy to 2nd guess a call, but when you are playing in the SB, little time on the clock, inside the 1 yard line, and have the most money RB in the NFL, maybe trying to get cute is just plain DUMB...Seems to me it's time this is said to Coach Pete Carroll....
choke-1.gif

Hey Pete...Nice Decision by your team.

I'm pretty sure Carroll's career will be defined by being a Super Bowl winning head coach who completely crushed Peyton Manning in his last Super Bowl appearance.

Your probably right, but I wouldn't bet much money on that, that was epic fail on his part.

Pete Carroll doesnt call offensive plays. I dont think he calls defensive plays either.

That was Darrell Bevill. Who previously wanted to become a Head coach. You know, before he decided to make the worst play call in the history of the league.

He is still the HC, on the final drive of his team, with a beast of a RB on the 1yrd line, if he did not make sure there would be no passes, then it falls on him as much or more.

The playcall didn't demand that Wilson throw that INT. Wilson = OVER RATED

Yeah, we are not the only ones that make stupid calls. I would have ran Lynch every down.

You have ridden Lynch all season to the SB, stopping at the most crucial moment has no explanation.

You have ridden Lynch all season to the SB, stopping at the most crucial moment has no explanation.
agree. As collinsworth aptly stated, "if marshan lynch can't get me a yard and we lose the SB so be it". Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom