Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad pennington?

Are you FOR or AGAINST signing Chad Pennington?

• YES, sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 228 50.2%
  • NO, do NOT sign Chad "Noodle Arm" Pennington

Votes: 168 37.0%
  • Unsure/Undecided

Votes: 58 12.8%

• Total voters
While I agree this is the defintion of a losing attitude I will go on to say that by signing Pennington we are less likely to see Henne play this year.

We need to establish our own QB and stop the "stop-gap" QB syndrome that has plagued the phins since Dan Marino.

I want to have my own Carson Palmer, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, etc.

A stop gap only works if the young QB sitting on the bench who's learning from the vet QB is worth a damn. The Dolphins haven't drafted a QB worth a **** yet with maybe Henne being better then Beck.

Obviously no one will know until it happens but throwing Henne out there in Week 1, is that what you want?

A stop gap only works if the young QB sitting on the bench who's learning from the vet QB is worth a damn. The Dolphins haven't drafted a QB worth a **** yet with maybe Henne being better then Beck.

Obviously no one will know until it happens but throwing Henne out there in Week 1, is that what you want?

Which is exactly why our team has been filled with Jay, brian, ray, trent, daute and gus- and next year- who knows

im dumbfounded as to why so many people want chad pennington here. the guys a scrub. just because he may be better than mccown doesn't justify bringing him in. thats like replacing suck with suck. and also to mentor ur rookie??? you gotta be kidding, i wouldn't let him tutor my nephew.

One thing about him, is he's a pretty smart Qb. He just can't stay healthy and has a bit of a noodle arm.

McCown has a lot of the tools except the smarts. So I would say, I'd rather have Chad mentor a Qb over McCown.

If my arm was twisted behind my back and I was forced to choose.

and much to everyones suprise we are in the same exact postion next year...Maybe McNabb can bust up a knee and MAYBE, just maybe we have a chance to get him next year... anyone?

We may be in the same boat next year, but I guarantee that we won't waste 8 years trying to find a decent QB under this regime.

Hey bud, you just dont get it. I simply dont like the Jets, and I dont blame anyone for anything. This isnt a philosophy forum, and if you want to debate what "logic" then go somewhere else. I dont blame Pennington for anything. I simply dont like the Jets and their players - and that is exactly all I said. Its that simple.

I get it, any one on this board should have nothing but hate for the jets, when I hear that chear at our house I just want to postal on their fans but, I hated Parcells when he turned the doormat Patriots into a powerhouse, and then did the same thing in NY, now that is working for the aqua and orange, I love him.

I'm totally unsure about whether he would be good or not for our team. He honestly has never really impressed me, but somehow finds a way to win games. As long as we have Henne in our sights for the latter part of the year, I could care less.

I voted undecided. It's been so long that I have seen a decent QB win a Fin uniform, that I am up for anything at this point.

No Way

Just curious to see how many of us are actually FOR or AGAINST signing Pennington.

I, of course, am AGAINST.

I am totally and 100% against signing Pennington. What would be the point of bringing in a mediocre QB. I was against the Brett Farve idea but would have signed Farve before Pennington.

MAC QB's are horrible other than Big Ben.

We already have Ronnie Brown who cant seam to make it through a season without getting injured, do we really need another player? How many seasons in a row must we aquire injury prone Quarterbacks before we learn our lesson?

im for it...pennington is def. an upgrade over mccown...and i think we need to move on and release beck

kinda soon to release beck the dude was a rookie just last year why dont the Raiders cut J Russell why dont the Jets cut Clemons or why didnt the pats cut Brady come on dude think then post.

Russell is signed for a ****LOAD of money. Clemons showed some potential. Brady is Tom Brady. Come on dude, think then post. These are simple answers.

Russell is signed for a ****LOAD of money. Clemons showed some potential. Brady is Tom Brady. Come on dude, think then post. These are simple answers.

Normally I agree with ditching Beck, but I see Pennington as a step backwards in this case.
Pennington is old, injury prone, and not any good.

Beck at least is young, sturdy, and not any good.

Lets cut all our QBs and sign Vinny Testeverde, Byron Leftwich and Kordell Stewart (yes he is still looking for a job). To many flavor of the month guys with computers here.:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom