Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week?

yey or ney

• Total voters

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reading through some of these threads.... wow. I'm glad that we should have some competent qb play for the first time in a month, and hopefully he doesn't get jarred too much. He's going to be sore throwing and the next day too. But I'll gladly take a fighting chance at winning some remaining games.

So what is the feeling of the forum overall? This is black and white. You are either happy he is back in the lineup, or not.

Damn straight, I’m freakin thrilled!
The off season is waaay too long, so we need to be able to enjoy Fins football as long as possible.. So at least with Tanny back, that’s now possible. At least that’s how i feel!

Last edited:
I’m glad. Tired of people on the game threads nitpick every Osweiler throw (like there were high expectations for him to begin with)
It's sad that this even needs to be asked. The vibe on the board is crazy right now. I know youre not a tannehill fan, but even most like you should be happy to see him back. But some of these guys appear to be 100% anti-RT. Brock is so bad and his throws should get dissected, he's been god awful. Throws back ups should be able to make are there

After a 4 page (so far) thread stating he is returning and all of the comments saying folks are glad...now we need a poll to keep the opinions going....nice touch lol...

I'm sure most are glad he is back as he is the most competent QB we have.... and most want the team to succeed (those who don't have an agenda regarding Tannehill) ….

I'm glad he is back... I hope the team rebounds and, at least, shows up to be competitive....

I don't believe he is the answer at QB for us...but he is our best option

After a 4 page (so far) thread stating he is returning and all of the comments saying folks are glad...now we need a poll to keep the opinions going....nice touch lol...
I don't think you've read through some of these comments then lol

I’m happy for him because this is the rest of his career on the line. It’s his last shot to show he should be in the long-term plans for the Phins, so if that’s any motivation for the man, we should see the best play he’s capable of, not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Personally I didn’t see what I was hoping to earlier in the season and especially in the Pats and Bungles games so I’ve left the Tannehill-can-be-the-answer camp. If he provides some excitement while he’s still here, great.

I’m fairly ambivalent about what it means for the Phins, and resigned to knowing that whatever can put us in exactly the most mediocre, average position (read: 8-8 and missing the playoffs) will come to pass.

I'm glad he's back. Not because I think he'll salvage the season. I don't even think we'll break our streak of being boring on offense. We'll still be boring, but at least there will be a few splashes of excitement. Tannehill isn't the answer, but he makes great throws sometimes.

It's sad that this even needs to be asked. The vibe on the board is crazy right now. I know youre not a tannehill fan, but even most like you should be happy to see him back. But some of these guys appear to be 100% anti-RT. Brock is so bad and his throws should get dissected, he's been god awful. Throws back ups should be able to make are there
We know Osweiler isn’t any good. That’s why everyone here was pissed when gase signed him. I have no expectations for him. Tannehill on the other hand, yeah I have higher expectations because he’s a #8 overall pick that’s supposed to be the face of the franchise, so I’m going to be critical when he has beck like pick 6s or passes behind WRs or overthrowing WRs. I never understand why people don’t have higher expectations for Tannehill and are content with his average play but wanna destroy crappy Osweiler on game days. People have it backwards. Btw this isn’t directed at you.

I’m glad he’s back. Because now it’s put up or shut up time. He either proves he’s the QB of the future or doesn’t, and it allows the team to evaluate Gase’s coaching as well— if the offense still doesn’t work, who to blame then?

We know Osweiler isn’t any good. That’s why everyone here was pissed when gase signed him. I have no expectations for him. Tannehill on the other hand, yeah I have higher expectations because he’s a #8 overall pick that’s supposed to be the face of the franchise, so I’m going to be critical when he has beck like pick 6s or passes behind WRs or overthrowing WRs. I never understand why people don’t have higher expectations for Tannehill and are content with his average play but wanna destroy crappy Osweiler on game days. People have it backwards. Btw this isn’t directed at you.

Nah. I hold the qb to the same standard regardless when I go thru the tape.

Back
Top Bottom