Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week?

yey or ney

• Total voters
I'm glad he's back because we pretty much can control our destiny from here on out to make the playoffs. 6 games left and 2 of those games are against teams over .500 and the only cold weather game we would play is the last weekend at Buffalo. There's really no excuse.

Glad he is back because we still have not seen what his ceiling might be (not)! I think the results will be pretty much what we have seen so far: no opening scoring drive; piss poor third down conversion; and low red zone production.

not sure how anyone could prefer to watch brock or fales over our starting qb in tannehill. think of him what you will he's a load better than either of those guys.

Glad he is back because we still have not seen what his ceiling might be (not)! I think the results will be pretty much what we have seen so far: no opening scoring drive; piss poor third down conversion; and low red zone production.
I heard he’s been working on his tackling, He said stopping the run was gonna be his number one priority. He’s also been working on his coverage skills when playing nickel. He says he’s got those deep crossing routes down, in fact he says he challenges teams to try him again.

Back
Top Bottom