Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week?

yey or ney

• Total voters
Absolutely glad he's back. I've had a hard time keeping my eyes open watching this offense since about halftime of the Texans game.

Interesting that people don’t cheer for Brock starts. As if that will justify RT more to them.

I cheer for this team no matter who starts at any position and that has been for my lifetime. As vehemently as I am squarely in the corner that Miami has needed to upgrade QB for the past 3-4 now will be five years, I will cheer for RT regardless. But with each start I see more of the same of why he’s not the answer and validating what I believe right before my eyes.

Feel free to link a couple of these posts where Tannehill fans are rooting for the Dolphins to lose with Brock starting...

Just from the standpoint of someone who watches football and especially the Miami Dolphins, yes. I think it will be a more entertaining and competitive game, even if he's been Chad Pennington'ed.

You do know, that as bad as BO has been, that he actually made numerous plays that RT would not have, right?

While he missed the few deep balls they RT would’ve likely hit, he also Made some scramble plays and intermediate throws that RT wouldn’t have.

You can’t have it both ways.

Yes RT is better. But not by as much as many would think. This is not a Brees to Carr comparison. This is more like the level of difference between a Cousins and Keenum.

WOW!!! :facepalm :out:

This is completely bandwagon yet so very accurate. What does it matter how we feel now if we want to strangle him later?

Glad to see so many Glad votes.

RT deserves all the criticism thrown his way but to want BO to start over him, well, your passion of hate blinds you.

I hope people saw the wink.

As for the last sentence, not sure if that was directed at me, but I don't hate Tannehill. When healthy, I think he is the best QB on our roster, right now. I am not sure he can help us in Indy, but I hope he can and we win. I would like to see us play Fales, if Tannehill goes down because I think we know what Brock can and cannot bring to the table. When the off-season rolls around, I think we need to open up the QB competition and bring in a guy or two to legitimately challenge for the position.

I hope people saw the wink.

As for the last sentence, not sure if that was directed at me, but I don't hate Tannehill. When healthy, I think he is the best QB on our roster, right now. I am not sure he can help us in Indy, but I hope he can and we win. I would like to see us play Fales, if Tannehill goes down because I think we know what Brock can and cannot bring to the table. When the off-season rolls around, I think we need to open up the QB competition and bring in a guy or two to legitimately challenge for the position.

No. Last sentence was in general.

I know you were just joshing but its still such a valid point. I mean, we will feel how we feel about the guy after the game regardless of whether your a fan or not.

We are human. It's innate.

I bet even Brady fans want to choke him on bad plays in big games when that guy has earned the right to slap a fans mother in the face and have that fan scream, "MOM, WHAT DID YOU DO?" Lol Even he doesn't get a pass all the time which he should.

I’m glad. Brock fizzled out quickly. He now looks like the $72 million dollar mistake that he was in Houston.

Glad he's back so we can continue to debate whether he's the future or not

I was one of the ones that drank the Kool-Aid after Osweiler's Chicago performance. Thought we should just ride him out the rest of the way, but he sure reverted back to what he's been since his first Denver stint. Tannehill made some great throws the first 3 games, the long TDs to Stills vs Tenn and Oakland were as pretty as they come. If we get that Tannehill then great, but i just have the feeling he's not 100% and Gase is wanting to get away from Brock. Idk, we'll see on Sun. We need a win right now, but I'm just not feeling it with the MASH unit we're putting on the field. I don't have that same feeling of catching lightning in a bottle like we did in '16.

You do know, that as bad as BO has been, that he actually made numerous plays that RT would not have, right?

While he missed the few deep balls they RT would’ve likely hit, he also Made some scramble plays and intermediate throws that RT wouldn’t have.

You can’t have it both ways.

Yes RT is better. But not by as much as many would think. This is not a Brees to Carr comparison. This is more like the level of difference between a Cousins and Keenum.

not easy thing to match the T.

Thank God.

Brock was really getting diminished out there.

Defense should be fresh.

A win on Sunday would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom