Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Glad That Tannehill Will Be Back This Week?

yey or ney

• Total voters
I don't care who is at QB. I want to win. If Ray Lucas gives us the best chance I'd say bring him back from retirement. :lol:

I am glad that he is back because he has 6 games left to reach his ceiling. :victory

Gase never said if it was the ceiling on the first floor or second.:chuckle:

Gase and Ryan unfortunately for you have another year and a half.

I'm glad he's back as brock was putting me to sleep. However, unlike other people here I don't believe that all of a sudden we're gonna have this amazing offense and start scoring tons of points. Tannehill is better than BO but I'm ready to move on and get a better QB in the off season.

I don't care who is at QB. I want to win. If Ray Lucas gives us the best chance I'd say bring him back from retirement. :lol:

In regards to your post....

..the 'wow' you and others brought upon yourselves. Osweiler is not a good QB but declaring that our decimated receiver corps and our decimated OL was good enough to win and Ryan would have done so much better and would have won most of the games you have now eliminated any possible excuses. The OL and our receivers cannot be used as an excuse. Period. I am expecting Ryan to throw deep all day long to a depleted group of WRs.
And your excuse about soreness? No. No other QB gets the benefit of being rusty, being sore or need syncing time. Neither should Ryan get that benefit.

I am glad that he is back because he has 6 games left to reach his ceiling. :victory
Yep, I know you want to win. Youre a diehard fan!

Not sure on the wow comment, for me thats more about how many of the negative posters are just throwing shade out for the simple fact he's probably going to be back and dislike the guy apparently. Plenty are indifferent on him, but you'd think they'd appreciate he is leagues above of osweiler and gets us closer to winning games

declaring that our decimated receiver corps and our decimated OL was good enough to win and Ryan would have done so much better and would have won most of the games you have now eliminated any possible excuses. The OL and our receivers cannot be used as an excuse. Period. I am expecting Ryan to throw deep all day long to a depleted group of WRs.

uhhh what? You honestly lost me here, whos making excuses already? What if the OL crumbles, no run lanes ever open up, no wr's get open. Thats on the qb? Those of us griping on Brock are tired of the constant missed plays / yardage that we have seen RT make plenty before.

And your excuse about soreness? No. No other QB gets the benefit of being rusty, being sore or need syncing time. Neither should Ryan get that benefit.
Not an excuse. Not trying to make it into one either, I'm simply stating that the dudes shoulder is going to be sore for the rest of the year (he said today that when throwing he isnt pain free but its tolerable). And taking any more hits isn't probably going to help matters..

Meanwhile- we've got these annoying troll posts "oh praise god! RT made a miracle recovery and has no pain" with constant sarcasm and dodging any actual conversation -- assume you know who/what I'm referring to there.

I'm not glad. I'm mad.

And I'll be mad until we draft a new QB and he is starting.

Glad. This is his chance to keep his spot as the starter for 2019. Miami has a chance at the postseason still. He can lead them. If not he’s done IMO.

Ask me after the game. ;-)

This is completely bandwagon yet so very accurate. What does it matter how we feel now if we want to strangle him later?

Glad to see so many Glad votes.

RT deserves all the criticism thrown his way but to want BO to start over him, well, your passion of hate blinds you.

For one, I'm sure we are all glad RT is feeling healthy and able to play again. Anyone who isn't is an asshole.

Two, the title of this thread is wrong. It should be whom you would like to see starting this week.

Three, why did OP lump BO and Falesnin together as an option? I don't think anyone wants to see BO again. There are quite a few us though who would rather see what Fales can do over an injured RT.

I’m glad he’s back. Because now it’s put up or shut up time. He either proves he’s the QB of the future or doesn’t, and it allows the team to evaluate Gase’s coaching as well— if the offense still doesn’t work, who to blame then?
So we need these next six games to tell us? These six right here? Why these six as opposed to the other 82 starts he’s had?

While that's true, there were a number of folks who have said they don't want to root for us when Brock is out there. If you are a true fan you root for the team irregardless of whose under center. Although a big caveat here and the way unfortunately the NFL is set up, sometimes it's better for our long term interests to sacrifice our short terms desires.

To the question, absolutely I'm glad, I'm obviously in the camp of wanting the guy off the team but always will remain open to him eventually putting this team on his back and prove the faith so many of you have in him is not misplaced. I would love for you guys to tell me "I told you so", absolutely love it. I don't think that will ever happen (and I am discounting the brief stretch in 2016 where he road the coatails of our RB on a weak schedule, where one member on here proclaimed him for his 12th rating for QB accuracy, say it with me 12th !! Because that's really no achievement:)). That's why imo it's better for this whole organisation to part ways with the guy at the end of the season, but I said to myself I would give him this year to prove to me he's more than his record over his time in the NFL and in College has shown, so that's what I will do. Good luck to him on Sunday, hope we stuff those cheating suck for Luck colts.
Interesting that people don’t cheer for Brock starts. As if that will justify RT more to them.

I cheer for this team no matter who starts at any position and that has been for my lifetime. As vehemently as I am squarely in the corner that Miami has needed to upgrade QB for the past 3-4 now will be five years, I will cheer for RT regardless. But with each start I see more of the same of why he’s not the answer and validating what I believe right before my eyes.

Yep, I know you want to win. Youre a diehard fan!

Not sure on the wow comment, for me thats more about how many of the negative posters are just throwing shade out for the simple fact he's probably going to be back and dislike the guy apparently. Plenty are indifferent on him, but you'd think they'd appreciate he is leagues above of osweiler and gets us closer to winning games

uhhh what? You honestly lost me here, whos making excuses already? What if the OL crumbles, no run lanes ever open up, no wr's get open. Thats on the qb? Those of us griping on Brock are tired of the constant missed plays / yardage that we have seen RT make plenty before.

Not an excuse. Not trying to make it into one either, I'm simply stating that the dudes shoulder is going to be sore for the rest of the year (he said today that when throwing he isnt pain free but its tolerable). And taking any more hits isn't probably going to help matters..

Meanwhile- we've got these annoying troll posts "oh praise god! RT made a miracle recovery and has no pain" with constant sarcasm and dodging any actual conversation -- assume you know who/what I'm referring to there.
You do know, that as bad as BO has been, that he actually made numerous plays that RT would not have, right?

While he missed the few deep balls they RT would’ve likely hit, he also Made some scramble plays and intermediate throws that RT wouldn’t have.

You can’t have it both ways.

Yes RT is better. But not by as much as many would think. This is not a Brees to Carr comparison. This is more like the level of difference between a Cousins and Keenum.

Back
Top Bottom