Are you willing to trade up again this year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you willing to trade up again this year?

From 19 to 13 I don't see there being much different of a player unless we were shoot in for a sleeper pick like Donald out of Pitt.. but again with major holes in other places we need to try to stay put in a deep draft and take BPA

but you can load up on linemen? because if we do take OL at 19 we will have 3 former first round OL and nothing but mid to late round picks at the skill positions.

its just a difference of opinion. i want to coach em up and overachieve on the OL and get the talent at the skill positions.

Its not loading up on OL when we have no depth there and 2 quality starters, whereas the wr/te has depth and will look better with a better line. It's not rocket science

Its not loading up on OL when we have no depth there and 2 quality starters, whereas the wr/te has depth and will look better with a better line. It's not rocket science

no its not rocket science. its your opinion.

Didn't we just spend $47 million for that express purpose a left tackle?

I don't care. Albert is 30 with an injury history. Besides, Lewan could play RT his rookie year and we can re-evaluate.

Back
Top Bottom